Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
With only 280 character creation points or 750 points if you are playing the T4+ version? Sounds like a lot of points that could be spent getting traits you can never get anywhere else. And honestly, Copulation is a much better point-buy than Manipulate or Charm in my experience.
I max out half the attributes in character creation and still have enough to buy all the traits I want.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I max out half the attributes in character creation and still have enough to buy all the traits I want.
Cool. This game is playstyle dependent and if it fits your playstyle, do it. Some people do not because there's a lot of genuinely strong traits that are better for the long term than attributes you can train/solve easily (i.e. several of them, except Intelligence which is still a crapshoot to raise by comparison). With high Copulation start, at least the girls they can get will not end up disliking it and the orgasms fast track the affection growth.

Reactions: Konstantinus

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Halp ;/

View attachment 4044214

Is the buyer for these guys and actual thing, or just a flavor text? I've had the (mis)fortune of picking up two at Kasey's park and i don't exactly want to release them in the city (or the household) but i can't seem to locate any mad scientist who'd want to cut them open for a fee.
You can also give them to your Squad in the Swamp, when u unlocked it.

Reactions: ffive

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Unfortunately it's not an option in my game. After looking in the script it turns out that 1) the button which opens the mission requires 6k+ influence to activate and 2) the hint about it doesn't display because it's bugged: the game checks variable quest_huntr in order to provide hint about supply mission at 6k+ influence, but this variable is never defined (or adjusted) so the check silently fails.

Considering i've got something like 3k influence after 100 in-game days and these prowlers can be captured waaaaay sooner when the influence is barely above the level required to enter Crystal Hills at all, perhaps 6k requirement is a tad bit excessive.
Maybe so, I did all this a long time ago and I don’t remember exactly how much influence is needed there

unjigalimonsito

Oct 8, 2023
Guys, how do i met Lt.Milou Skye?She nowhere to be found in shuttle?

I checked the code and whether or not shes the captain of the ship is dependent on the weather.
Code snippet:

''Captain:''
<<if $weatherroll is 1>>
Lt. Jack Adama
<</if>>
<<if $weatherroll is 2>>
Lt. Robert Faar
<</if>>
<<if $weatherroll is 3>>
Lt. Daniel Tooe
<</if>>
<<if $weatherroll is 4>>
Cpt. Rorik Malmqvist
<</if>>
<<if $weatherroll is 5>>
Cpt. Frederic Holmes
<</if>>
<<if $weatherroll gte 6>>
Lt. Milou Skye

<<set $skyehere to true>>

You gotta wait for the weather to be "sunny and warm".

I like the detail that she only flies when its sunny and warm lol.

Shad000w

Jul 26, 2024
For those who, for whatever reason, does not see the 'clues' button in the office during the quest "The Last Relative", type in the console:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_bro = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.addingbook = 2
Then you need to go back to the office to have the journal updated and your brother's notes appear in your personal library. After that, the quest should work normally.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How the pregnancy works in this game? Another endgame fake tag or its real?
NPC Menu ---> Houserules ---> turn TotaLube off for that girl

Pregnant render appears at day 200+ of pregnancy. You can speed up pregnancy in game settings page 2. A few unique girls (Lovisa, Tori, Sofia, Aria, Mai Lynn, Caitlin, Loren, Adrienne, and Aiko) have their own pregnant renders, the rest use a generic pregnancy render. There's no sex renders where the girl is pregnant.

EDIT: Added Aiko.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mareares and ffive

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
How do you guys deal with the early game when you can't charm or manipulate anything? How do you deal with slaves?
Can't request sex, can't compliment, can't encourage, can't affect, can't explain. Any interaction basically will 99.9% fail, might as well not try. Do you savescum or just avoid talking to them until much, much later when you have better skills?
I always go for max scholar class which raises stuff like intelligence, charm, and has a nice passive income for the early game. I also take attractive and I used to take Teen Subduer before Adora trait and Family Man trait were introduced but I can't justify the cost anymore. It was overkill anyways, more of a roleplay thing for me. Do take note that you can either charm girls or manipulate them, you can totally get by with only one of those skills but both will level up naturally during gameplay.

I honestly never have any issues with the free slaves you can get without a fight during your first week or so if you're so inclined like Miss Dunham (T2) and Juno. If you're still struggling. rush to get Lovisa the main waifu after the first Kymanto quest, she's ez mode and you'll be able to raise your charm with her.
On that note, never raise charm directly in character creation, it's one of the biggest wastes you could possibly commit. Using caress during foreplay is a super easy way to raise it to 70.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

Pregnant render appears at day 200+ of pregnancy. You can speed up pregnancy in game settings page 2. A few unique girls (Lovisa, Tori, Sofia, Aria, Mai Lynn, Caitlin, Loren, Adrienne, and Aiko) have their own pregnant renders, the rest use a generic pregnancy render. There's no sex renders where the girl is pregnant.

There's at least 1 random generated girl with a pregnancy render, Av179.

griede

May 22, 2021
How do you guys deal with the early game when you can't charm or manipulate anything? How do you deal with slaves?
Can't request sex, can't compliment, can't encourage, can't affect, can't explain. Any interaction basically will 99.9% fail, might as well not try. Do you savescum or just avoid talking to them until much, much later when you have better skills?
there are a few low profile options.
if you are trying to earn affection gifts such as trinkets and chocolate, or going out on walks, or to a resturant/ theater etc.
also you can have conversations and there are different options to those interactions.

"how do you deal with slaves?" if by this you mean the slaves you capture in battle? you can take them to the slave market to sell or enslave them (add them to your household), or take them to your home to add them to your household.

there are also quests which take captured slaves off your hands.

griede

May 22, 2021
Hi. this is a great game.

if there is content still being added i would like to request the addition of the ability to purchace STACKS of most items that can be purchaced normally. even if it is a stack of x5 or x10.

it has often struck me as odd that the items by which can be purchaced in stacks is rather at odds with the items that cannot be purchaced in stacks. such as weapons? armor? certain gifts?

and after a certain point money isnt really an issue, so it is quite painefull to have to purchace say 100 of an item with individual clicks, just to have to purchace 100 of another items... with individual clicks..
and given that i have already come across several quests that ask for several stacks of weapons and armor... ye.

tied up in that, perhaps the option to craft batches of items at home, if you have the resources? again for weapons and armor, being able to craft even 5 at a time would be loads less tedious.

anyways, still a great game.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
What you can do, if you don't mind your char being a bit on the evil side, is slap them on the rack and leave them there.

You'll have to feed them by hand, and every now and then may give them a trendstim so they don't die. Otherwise, keep 'em hanging and whip or otherwise abuse them regularly. They'll hate you with a passion, but their willpower will come down steadily. Use the Stimulate/Dirty Talk option to keep their anger down and you'll be able to let them out of there with zero anger or will power but maximum fear. After that, you can work on raising affection. Trips to the diner, pool parties and gaming sessions once they'll agree to follow you. It can also help to take them on a couple of combat missions and have them gain some respect.

They'll not be much bother after that as a rule, but check on them every now and then to make sure they don't start plotting escape as their stats come back up, If they do, you can always slap them back on the rack or into jail.

I've ended up doing this to Mai and Kelly on my last couple of new games. After that, I've generally managed to get my stats and house up enough that I don't need such extreme measures for subsequent slaves.

TA96

Oct 11, 2019

Are there any planned additional renders for the other non-generic female NPCs (specifically inter_preg) ones? Or has Grimdark clarified it already via Discord?

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes