Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Are there any planned additional renders for the other non-generic female NPCs (specifically inter_preg) ones? Or has Grimdark clarified it already via Discord?
I am not privy to that. Grim is the only one that can answer that.

Reactions: TA96

Canes

May 27, 2018
I always go for max scholar class which raises stuff like intelligence, charm, and has a nice passive income for the early game. I also take attractive and I used to take Teen Subduer before Adora trait and Family Man trait were introduced but I can't justify the cost anymore. It was overkill anyways, more of a roleplay thing for me. Do take note that you can either charm girls or manipulate them, you can totally get by with only one of those skills but both will level up naturally during gameplay.

I honestly never have any issues with the free slaves you can get without a fight during your first week or so if you're so inclined like Miss Dunham (T2) and Juno. If you're still struggling. rush to get Lovisa the main waifu after the first Kymanto quest, she's ez mode and you'll be able to raise your charm with her.
On that note, never raise charm directly in character creation, it's one of the biggest wastes you could possibly commit. Using caress during foreplay is a super easy way to raise it to 70.
Funny, that's the second time I hear about the caress interaction being an easy action, yet it always fails for me, no matter how many times I try it. Charisma is at 32.

What you can do, if you don't mind your char being a bit on the evil side, is slap them on the rack and leave them there.

You'll have to feed them by hand, and every now and then may give them a trendstim so they don't die. Otherwise, keep 'em hanging and whip or otherwise abuse them regularly. They'll hate you with a passion, but their willpower will come down steadily. Use the Stimulate/Dirty Talk option to keep their anger down and you'll be able to let them out of there with zero anger or will power but maximum fear. After that, you can work on raising affection. Trips to the diner, pool parties and gaming sessions once they'll agree to follow you. It can also help to take them on a couple of combat missions and have them gain some respect.

They'll not be much bother after that as a rule, but check on them every now and then to make sure they don't start plotting escape as their stats come back up, If they do, you can always slap them back on the rack or into jail.

I've ended up doing this to Mai and Kelly on my last couple of new games. After that, I've generally managed to get my stats and house up enough that I don't need such extreme measures for subsequent slaves.
Hmm, does that really work? How many days did it take you to break Mai and Kelly like that?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Funny, that's the second time I hear about the caress interaction being an easy action, yet it always fails for me, no matter how many times I try it. Charisma is at 32.
Technically it's not exactly easy (it happens on a roll crit) but since you can easily perform this action some 10+ times during a seduction (two times initially and then the option unlocks again after you vary your approach a bit) you can get one or two rank-ups pretty often. And you can do plenty of seductions in one day -- there's two-hour limit and you can simply stop afterwards. Or capitalize on all the arousal you've built up for some quick orgasm/affection.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Keep in mind that you *probably* can't open with it, unless the girl is already corrupted or likes you.

You first need to get their arousal up via sweet talk / dirty talk.

I know it's not "optimal", but I always go for the master slaver start, the game is so much enjoyable when you succeed most social actions.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Keep in mind that you *probably* can't open with it, unless the girl is already corrupted or likes you.

I know it's not "optimal", but I always go for the master slaver start, the game is so much enjoyable when you succeed most social actions.
Everything fails for me. No sweet or dirty talk and no caress or anything else. She just locks down after two or three tries and is angry for the rest of the day. Not sure how you guys do it 10+ times. I'm on day 16 and this is my build:

Untitled.png

I get that I need to sweet talk her and caress her, but I can't get any points when the charm roll or manipulate always fails, always. This happens with any girl.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

You cannot open the Start Seduction tab which is NOT located in the bondage section?
Everything fails for me. No sweet or dirty talk and no caress or anything else. She just locks down after two or three tries and is angry for the rest of the day. Not sure how you guys do it 10+ times. I'm on day 16 and this is my build:
I get that I need to sweet talk her and caress her, but I can't get any points when the charm roll or manipulate always fails, always. This happens with any girl.
Day 16? Where's your Gazebo with a basic pool? Send your save, I want to check something.

Canes

May 27, 2018
You cannot open the Start Seduction tab which is NOT located in the bondage section?

Day 16? Where's your Gazebo with a basic pool? Send your save, I want to check something.
No Gazebo yet, but sure, here you go. Do note that I'm down to two girls since I sold the other ones.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Also, I think the Coilguns are bugged? They deal damage twice. In this example:

Untitled.png

He dealt damage twice, first a 56 then a 33, but because I was dead, the damage went to a random ally. Is that supposed to happen? Save file is the one above at Kasey's Park.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
No Gazebo yet, but sure, here you go. Do note that I'm down to two girls since I sold the other ones.
So Mae has 112 willpower and Loren is a merc so it is always difficult. I bought Lovisa instead for testing.

Got her, took a shower with her, took her to dinner, did Start Seduction and alternated between Caress and Kissing and it was fine. Did not get a Charm +1 though. Anyway, in this try I only went for oral since Lovisa is a virgin and I generally reserve that part for when my Copulation is high enough that she can orgasm from the experience. Personal choice on my end, you can do whatever. Also, damn I think Grim introduced very new exhaustion mechanics in the alpha (which is why her arousal went to -4 due to low stamina)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this is for the charm approach at least. There are other approaches but this is the one I use so it is what I have experience in. If you wish to explore other approaches like high Fear + high Respect + low Willpower, I am not versed in a high Fear playstyle so I cannot help there.

Lastly, try to get a gazebo in your backyard and upgrade it once for the pool. It will help.

Also, I think the Coilguns are bugged? They deal twice the damage. In this example:

He dealt damage twice, first a 56 then a 33, but because I was dead, the damage went to a random ally. Is that supposed to happen? Save file is the one above at Kasey's Park.
The 56 is the damage the coilgun is supposed to deal. You are wearing armor with 23 soak value so it reduced the damage you took by 23, meaning you only took 33 damage. That is normal, unless your ally actually took damage and you saw their health went down when the target was your MC.

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
The 56 is the damage the coilgun is supposed to deal. You are wearing armor with 23 soak value so it reduced the damage you took by 23, meaning you only took 33 damage. That is normal, unless your ally actually took damage and you saw their health went down when the target was your MC.
Okay, error of judgement on my part. It's actually the second enemy that does the damage, it just has no gun FX so it gets confusing.

False alarm.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What...?

I was talking about the caress action during seduction. You try it on a 0 arousal girl, but it's unlikely to increase arousal.

View attachment 4051186

Like I said, what you're going through is why I go for the master slaver start.

But you could always go hit up a bookstore to get your manipulation up or go get some 100k worth of plastic surgery to get your charm up. Some charm to be earned from books as well, but not near enough.

And FYI, the way people are hitting those critical successes on caress is by spamming CTRL+R in the roll screen until they hit that critical success that gives them the charm. I doubt anyone is farming it "honestly", that'd be insane.

Dante1174

Jul 1, 2020
1.Can we set "personal floorcrawlers"?
2. The path were we sell aria is not finished right? Only the revolution one

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
You're gonna have to be a bit more specific about what you mean by that.

If you set someone as the "main attraction" via houserules, she will replace all floor crawlers in the dinner/chill/party event.

Canes

May 27, 2018
And FYI, the way people are hitting those critical successes on caress is by spamming CTRL+R in the roll screen until they hit that critical success that gives them the charm. I doubt anyone is farming it "honestly", that'd be insane.
Okay, so save scumming basically. I thought so.

Last edited:

Dante1174

Jul 1, 2020
You're gonna have to be a bit more specific about what you mean by that.

If you set someone as the "main attraction" via houserules, she will replace all floor crawlers in the dinner/chill/party event.
I'm sorry, I meant that I wanted to make a distinction between the 'floorcrawlers' of the workers and that of the MC

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Does the NPC having the techie trait have to be a follower for the chance to find durasteel while scrapping merchandise to apply? Or can he be a non follower and the chance will still apply? And also, is it cumulative if i have more than 1 npc with the trait?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
What...?

I was talking about the caress action during seduction. You try it on a 0 arousal girl, but it's unlikely to increase arousal.

Like I said, what you're going through is why I go for the master slaver start.

But you could always go hit up a bookstore to get your manipulation up or go get some 100k worth of plastic surgery to get your charm up. Some charm to be earned from books as well, but not near enough.

i dont save scum at all

Reactions: ffive

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

View attachment 4051186

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What...?

I tried it on his save and it worked on Lovisa. So it's pretty doable.

EDIT: Know what, based on ffive's test below, yeah I think you are correct, sweet/dirty talk is more effective for his account considering his stats.
2. The path were we sell aria is not finished right? Only the revolution one
1.) the final item on this list
Screenshot 2024-09-20 112807.png
2.) Last time it was discussed the sell path still has content to come. Not sure when.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante1174 and ffive
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes