ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Everything fails for me. No sweet or dirty talk and no caress or anything else. She just locks down after two or three tries and is angry for the rest of the day. Not sure how you guys do it 10+ times. I'm on day 16 and this is my build:
Having taken a look at your save, the girls you have possess a lot of willpower and their affection for you is neutral or worse. Both these factors impose harsh penalties on any seduction actions.

You might be better off waiting until their relation improves at least to amiable -- for Loren, using the option to "spend time together" is easy way to get 2 happiness/1 affection per every 2 hours for free, and you can pretty much spam it.

When you start seduction, in your case "Dirty Talk" can be a better opening, because the skill is slightly higher for your character, it gets additional modifier if the girl has some corruption, and the payoff is 2 arousal points if it works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is on the same day your save is from, her affection is still neutral. I took a bath, put some wood in house stove, lit some incense (these give +2 contentment, although not sure if have any impact on the rolls anymore) then spent a few hours with her, and took her to a diner.

And with arousal at 4+ it becomes easier to get caress and the rest of actions going, in a self-reinforcing loop (the next chance bonus is after arousal hits 8+)

1726805172892.png
1726805268455.png
At this point you can pretty much go to town:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep at it for a while, and there you go:

1726805936518.png

Note, since your manipulation skill is higher it can be a better option to get over this step, at least with no affection.

No save scumming was involved.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Does the NPC having the techie trait have to be a follower for the chance to find durasteel while scrapping merchandise to apply? Or can he be a non follower and the chance will still apply? And also, is it cumulative if i have more than 1 npc with the trait?
I haven't actually tried it on scrapping merchandise, but to get the hacking bonus from Techies, they do need to be followers and having multiple Techies does stack the bonus.

So presumably yes you need them as followers and yes it does stack, I'd say.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Okay, so save scumming basically. I thought so.
If I remember correctly, I already got my Charm up to almost 70 from purely the Caress options in under 100 days. The rest of it was from surgery, careful to make sure I end up at 84 charm so the final surgery gets me to 89 Charm. After that were the books.

It was manipulate that took me around 400+ days to get to 100 which is the maximum value I can gain from repeatable activities (or at least the request sex options). None of it involved books or class.

pengwei1983

Jan 27, 2022
There are too many people in the family, and the floorcrawlers' physical loss is too serious. It would be great if there was a role that could be set as a "family doctor" to repair the physical loss of floorcrawlers.

Dante1174

Jul 1, 2020
There are too many people in the family, and the floorcrawlers' physical loss is too serious. It would be great if there was a role that could be set as a "family doctor" to repair the physical loss of floorcrawlers.
You can set nurses, they can heal 10 people per day, if you have ointments and they are not doing anything else

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I just edited the code to adjust the floor crawler workload, since the base game doesn't give additional workload reduction for more than 3 crawlers. Also, I think floor crawlers are supposed to use each other, but they get removed from the served count, so I edited that as well (just deleted the floor crawler exclusion).

I simply changed it so it just divides the workload evenly depending on number of floor crawlers. i.e. if workload is 100 and there are 5 crawlers than each get 20 workload.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I just edited the code to adjust the floor crawler workload, since the base game doesn't give additional workload reduction for more than 3 crawlers. Also, I think floor crawlers are supposed to use each other, but they get removed from the served count, so I edited that as well (just deleted the floor crawler exclusion).

I simply changed it so it just divides the workload evenly depending on number of floor crawlers. i.e. if workload is 100 and there are 5 crawlers than each get 20 workload.
Isn't the FC workload scale is also supposed to act as a "stress" meter? The color changes to red at high workloads, and it is not capped at 100 (in my experience.)

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Isn't the FC workload scale is also supposed to act as a "stress" meter? The color changes to red at high workloads, and it is not capped at 100 (in my experience.)
it is not capped, I just used 100 as an example. I assume that having more crawlers should lessen the workload, but in the base game, having 4 or more is still basically the same as having 3 crawlers.

in the base game it is like this
1 crawler, 60 females served = 180 workload
2 crawlers, 60 females served = 120 workload
3 crawlers, 60 females served = 60 workload
20 crawlers, 60 females served = 60 workload

so anything above 3 crawlers is still the same.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
In that instance it means you rolled a 3 and rolled over the minimum requirement by 2 (assuming it was a green 2, not a red -2). The number of dice rolled depends on your settings, either a 1D100, 2D50 or 5D20. There are special situations where different dice (like a 1D110) is rolled.

Note that if you had rolled a 5 there, it would've been a fail, per the game rules.
I see, so basically Dice 3, result 2 means that the requirement to pass was 1 and I rolled 3. Makes sense. I really thought this was a roll under system give the stats go up to 100. But it appears to be a roll over system instead.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I see, so basically Dice 3, result 2 means that the requirement to pass was 1 and I rolled 3. Makes sense. I really thought this was a roll under system give the stats go up to 100. But it appears to be a roll over system instead.
No, it's a roll under system, except for a very few exceptions.

Dice 3 result (green) 2 means you rolled 3 and requirement was 5.

Dice 3 result (red) -2 would mean you rolled 3 and requirement was 1.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
No, it's a roll under system, except for a very few exceptions.

Dice 3 result (green) 2 means you rolled 3 and requirement was 5.

Dice 3 result (red) -2 would mean you rolled 3 and requirement was 1.
Aha! Thanks. I basically wanted to try and make sense of the rolls so that I know how to level.

Also, another question. I noticed some of my characters have an Age +1 button that I can click to age them up. And I can do so until they reach 18. So my question is, do kids naturally age up over time with this just being a shortcut if we don't want to wait? Or do characters not age up and we need to manually click it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Aha! Thanks. I basically wanted to try and make sense of the rolls so that I know how to level.

Also, another question. I noticed some of my characters have an Age +1 button that I can click to age them up. And I can do so until they reach 18. So my question is, do kids naturally age up over time with this just being a shortcut if we don't want to wait? Or do characters not age up and we need to manually click it.
Kids age up naturally and you can speed it up (up to 18) in game settings page 3.

How do I homeschool girls? Where is the button?
Education. You might need to be good in certain subjects to homeschool them on the more technical subjects.

Untitled11111.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How can i get an NPC to aquire the extrovert trait? And how can i increase/decrease it?
God I wish. No, it cannot be trained. Either she comes with it or she does not. You can cheat a girl to have Extrovert if you want but other than that, no. Someone posted an easy cheat shortcut here somewhere.

Neuraclean can remove it but it removes a lot of traits too as collateral. Traits removed by neuraclean:

neuraclean.png

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There should be a way to increase or decrease it like there is for pacifist/bloodthirsty...
I agree.

Extrovert trait is 1/3rd of base bartending ability and perhaps more importantly, you could get rid of Shy without using neuraclean.

Having the trait increase by a point/day if you make the girl walk around in a harness or nude could be probably an option.
Based on how other traits are gained/lost, it'd be more like 15% chance per day, at best.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes