beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Could someone tell me what the specific conditions are for the Dakota kidnapping quest to trigger at Aimee's Goods? The wiki says you have to invest in the store, but I have had the place upgrade to about halfway from the max for a good while and so far it hasn't triggered.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Could someone tell me what the specific conditions are for the Dakota kidnapping quest to trigger at Aimee's Goods? The wiki says you have to invest in the store, but I have had the place upgrade to about halfway from the max for a good while and so far it hasn't triggered.
Get to the second level in 'Merchandise' and Amy will show up on your doorstep when you try to leave the house in a day or so.

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
The beginning of the description of the events preceding the Third World War seemed to be maked up by a schoolboy, who sometimes glanced at the news feed while his dad was watching TV. It would be better for the narrative to limit itself to a more extensive and general description, without clumsy references to real political events of our day.

• Hey there
Reactions: GD-studios

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018

I could see the argument that introversion and extroversion are more innate/genetic and not something you can train though.
This is a very wrong assumption/statement. Being introvert or extrovert are learned behaviours. Both very much have their base in ones confidence and view of ones self. Those develop from childhood onwards and are one of the main reasons why choosing a specific approach in education and upbringing of ones child is so important.

In classical parenthood combinations, fathers and mothers created a natural balance which could be tipped either way by outside influence and personal experiences down the road for a child. School, clubs etc all create experiences, that tip the natural balance for each individual either way. Support or suppression of those experiences can be directed and thus learned/trained.

John Bishop

Formerly 'JohnKing15555'
May 16, 2023
Hey guys, I normally don't post on anything. But I was wondering what are the steps needed to share a fix + expanded image set for Masters of Raana, Am I even allowed to? do I need to seek permissions from the developer?

What I have accomplished for v0845:
- Fixed all Sandman Mod's images (White Background Issue)
- Added some missing images from Sandman's Mod
- Remade all male portraits
- Remade new female portraits
- Remade all Mission/Quests Images
- Remade the Banner to fit the art style

These are some of the images I've made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made these the past 3 days, for my own entertainment as I've finally found a game that gains my interest and felt like no point of me not sharing these image sets.

Cheers!
James.

sbel

Oct 24, 2018
There is a bit of incorrect information in what you shared. There has never been anything definitely shown that it is just genetic or learned. And generally accepted to be a combination of the two. General view is that everyone is born with a certain disposition, and a person's environment will then play a role in just how much you ultimately lean one way or the other. And how well they learn to operate in the opposite of their natural tendence.

But there are certain traits that are rather steadfast, such as most extroverts have acute verbal learning styles, learning more from discussions and dialog, while introverts will be more self dependent, with solitary learning style, often preferring to solve problems on their own. Sure either type can be taught how to learn in either manner, but most will start with a baseline strength towards one learning method or the other.

Can also bring in the aspect of resting. When tried from a week of work, do you recover better by spending a weekend running around with the guys, or by sitting at home reading a book. The manner in which a person, "recharges their battery" so to speak is also influenced by their predistortion. This has little to do with ones self confidence.

For myself, I've spent my life as a member of Toastmaster(a public speaking organization, ran my own business' at time(20 employees max) and been recognized several times for my excellence in communication) and I am Very much an introvert. Between going out to a bar or sitting at home with someone for a quiet chat, I'll pick home 90% of the time... but am always up for a good house party.

Reactions: Porrvald

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Looks really clean man. inter_formal2 in particular made that girl go from derp to heartbreaker. I guess you can post your work in discord. There is a great "community & content" folder with a dedicated following over there.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hey guys, I normally don't post on anything. But I was wondering what are the steps needed to share a fix + expanded image set for Masters of Raana, Am I even allowed to? do I need to seek permissions from the developer?

I made these the past 3 days, for my own entertainment as I've finally found a game that gains my interest and felt like no point of me not sharing these image sets.

Cheers!
James.
PM!

TA96

Oct 11, 2019

Cheers!
James.
This looks really good! And I'd love for a more complete rendering/image set that includes Sandman's pack!

P.S. When you say 0845, you mean 0835 right? Or is there some advanced version of MoR we aren't privvy to? ;)

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018

Cheers!
James.
These do look really good, amazing work.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Those are stunningly beautiful. It might sound counterintuitive, but that's kind of my problem with Sandman's images too. It makes no sense that every woman you run into is drop-dead gorgeous.

Don't take that as a dig aimed at you. That's quality work from you. It's just that I personally like the varied mix of pretty and plain-looking women the base image set provides and have been hoping someone would replicate that aspect in an image set mod.

Last edited:

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023

Cheers!
James.
These look fantastic. With 0836 dropping tomorrow. I hope you can this compatible.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes