VN - Ren'Py - Matrix Hearts [v0.3.4] [Blue Otter Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Chaosborn

Seriously disliked what kind of a dick the mc was early on though... Nonetheless, the concept is interesting and it seems to have a lot of potential... The girls look great and I'm curious as to how this will go. Looking forward to this game good luck!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

maninx

An engaging and enjoyable story driven VN

A nice plot with great story elements that has interesting characters with different personalities
    Great writing and the humors makes it all the better and engaging
    Neatly organized and depicted scenes and there were choices of being a dick or getting on with life as a new you
    Great renders with nice amount of details and new assets along with hawt new hotties but the lighting is a bit too bright
    Nice animations too
    Good choice of music goes with the situations pretty well
    A great start to something to look forward to can't wait for the updates

Goodluck dev keep up the goodwork
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

After the little update v0.1.1 the sex scenes are much better, but it could still be a little more fluid, I know I'm hard to please :) But i'll still give it 5 stars, cause of the story, the art and the dialouge being pretty damn funny.
    So the game pretty much got it all now and look forward to seeing more. Nice work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HadHam

v0.1a (Current Version):
    The latest update brings with it improved quality renders and bug fixes. I personally didn't see the need to update the renders, thought they were amazing to begin with. However, seeing the new images, the Otters have taken the level of quality even further than what they'd already achieved. Excellent stuff. Bring on Chapter 2!! :love:

v0.1:
    A fantastic start to what promises to be a truly remarkable game.

The renders are brilliant. DAZ renders can look very much the same after playing countless games, so it's nice to see they've done something slightly different than the norm whilst retaining familiarity.

There's plenty of content for the first release but it's the characters that really set this apart from anything else. They feel like real people, rather than two dimensional beings created just to show some skin. Not many attempt this, and even fewer can pull it off. Coupled with the originality of an interesting premise, these guys have got a winner on their hands.

It's only going up from here. Very very well done!

#TeamRylee :love:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rrbee

Looking REALLY good. Great start. Nice models, nice start. Girls fresh and different from normal and it's a interesting story so far. I'll be eager to see update to this one.

Didn't take too long to get into some interesting stuff, but there was at least a little work to get into it. The perfect rate for me at least.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

EPrometheus

I made all the choices present in the game in its current version (0.1)

95% of the choices have little impact in the course of situations, this makes me question, developer Why put a choice if the final result of situations will always be the same? This disappointed me a lot, since the words of the developer choices would have impact and in this question he did not fulfill the word at least initially. The graphics are beautiful, I play with zero volume, so I have nothing to talk about the sound effects ... As the girls: Rylee is ... different ... Gemma did not arouse interest, Xia is who probably the protagonist will make sex First among the main girls, Chrysta is a bit assholes, Layla is by far my favorite girl, in summary all of them has different personalities, some more peculiars than others and this is very good. The protagonist has an interesting background.

Below will be my notes for each category (10 is the maximum note):
    Graphics: 10;
    Character Development: 8.5;
    History: 9;
    Plot: 8.5;

Verdict: I will surely follow the next updates and I tell you that it's worth taking a look at this project.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

emanresuistaken

Difficult to rate this first version.

Art: On the plus side the girls look good and distinct. That being said as the devs mention in game it is their first experience in creating something like this and it shows. They overuse certain movements such as winks and the renders look sometimes pretty grainy. Also the body hair looks strange on the MC. The animations are pretty well done but appear to be in low resolution reducing their appeal.

Story: It appears to be a decent harem set up with a healthy amount of humor, which is usually a plus in adult games imo.

Don't take my feedback as criticism but as areas for improvement, I'm looking forward to future updates because this does look promising.