Seeking Mature female rape game recommendation thread

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
You are female, and you will get raped. There are two ways you will get raped.

You are something between 9-18 and you have zero sexual experience, you know nothing of sex and most of your life you have lived without males. The city/town you live in is called Berlin, and year is 1944. Red army enters to your town, and you will get raped repeatedly and whatever innocent you had was destroyed by invaders.
Naturally, this is the wrong kind of rape games I am looking for. The games I am looking for makes rape complicated: perhaps you are virgin, perhaps not, it doesn't matter. You are 16+, know what sex is, you know how game goes and know the rules. You might not enjoy forced sex, but you won't resists rape as that is loser's fate, and you seek out the benefits the unwanted sex gives and you will take advantage of it.

So yeah, are there games like this?

infernalmaximum

Dec 16, 2021
this is kinda of an old question but i happened by. Tomie wants to get married, Inside Jennifer, Degrees of Lewdity, off the top of my head, played them already then best bet is to search tags: corruption, rape, and female protaginist all at the same time and skip the RPGM ones.

infernalmaximum

Dec 16, 2021
i say skip the RPGM ones mostly due to they tend to go more towards the anime girl who looks like a school girl rather than a mature woman feel. not that they are bad, just less likely to be what you asked for.

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
Karryn's Prison - Not exactly toe-to-toe with your description, but in this game you play as a female warden (Karryn) that has to beat and subdue inmates of a prison. Said inmates will take advantage of Karryn when given the chance, and this will unlock sexual skills that can be used to subdue inmates without using physical attacks.

Saria Reclaimed - I assume this game was inspired by Karryn's Prison due to the similarities between the mechanics of the two. If you happen to like Karryn's Prison, also check this one out.