Rainavera

Mar 16, 2020
FOR THE FIRST TIME (maybe I dunno) IN YEARS, I CALL UPON YOU ALL FOR THE COVETED VERSION 1.19.
I really wanna see the Lynx in action, and while it was likely for the best that it got removed, I'd really like the version with it still existent. I've looked everywhere in these threads, and nobody has posted an up to date download link D
Good news: I found the version with the Lynx.

Bad news: I don't know if I can post the entire .rar

Also Bad News: It doesn't have gallery mode...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Germany328

Jul 19, 2022
Good news: I found the version with the Lynx.

Bad news: I don't know if I can post the entire .rar

Also Bad News: It doesn't have gallery mode...
I second the idea of using something like pixeldrain or mega to share it, but if you can't for some reason, that's fine too

Rainavera

Mar 16, 2020
Let me package it up into a Mega.

Wait a few hours before downloading. I just started uploading it. Enjoy.

Edit: I've tested the game twice, and both times the lynx got to me first without having to press any buttons. Haven't tested to see what you need to do to get the lynx the second time, nor do I know if the Lynx Game Over is in this version. But either way, enjoy.

Edit 2: I just realized this is my first contribution to an 18+ site that isn't FurAffinity or SoFurry. Ever.

Edit 3: Uploaded. Go nuts.

Edit 4: Lynx Game Over is in this version. You have to do some dodging of the other enemies to get the Lynx all four times, but there you go. Go nuts (Pun intended this time)

Last edited:

Flare607

Mar 30, 2023

Mega

Edit: I've tested the game twice, and both times the lynx got to me first without having to press any buttons. Haven't tested to see what you need to do to get the lynx the second time, nor do I know if the Lynx Game Over is in this version. But either way, enjoy.

Edit 2: I just realized this is my first contribution to an 18+ site that isn't FurAffinity or SoFurry. Ever.

We've done it guys, we've acquired the 1.19

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

Mega

Thank you for giving us the Lynx!

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

Mega

I haven't realized how reliant on the slide I was until I tried playing this version. Kept getting clapped halfway through the level. Also I don't think the timer was implemented yet. Thank goodness for that because roughly 30 seconds is way too short.

Germany328

Jul 19, 2022

Mega

let's... GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Yay, new update!

bazingatr0n123

May 18, 2024

Mega

Any idea why it doesn't work for me? Using 7zip it says the app can't be run on my pc, using winrar it says it lacks unityplayer.dll

funkbus

Aug 9, 2022
i don't know how, i don't know why but the funny twink game completely shuts off my computer. I have tested so many games after this and ran a couple benchmarks, updated my drivers and done stuff to see if its my PSU but no. Its just the funny twink game. Am i regarded or is this gods way of telling me not to touch myself.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
i don't know how, i don't know why but the funny twink game completely shuts off my computer. I have tested so many games after this and ran a couple benchmarks, updated my drivers and done stuff to see if its my PSU but no. Its just the funny twink game. Am i regarded or is this gods way of telling me not to touch myself.
Ilias disapproves!

Ilias.png

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
New update for the cute gay elf is out.
We need a hero, bois!

Thank you for sharing this great news! I will now think of our favorite femboy elf the next time I see a rainbow hoodie. :)

I hope someone updates this as i am not going to pay 35 bucks that is ridiculous

View attachment 3939819
Damn, that is some primo femboy bussy lol :oops:

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes