grimreaper70x

Jul 22, 2018
Okay so in the part till 0.12 of the game, I got the thighjob from mom and she's supposed to be in the living room at night but she's still in the room. Anything I haven't done right? I followed the walkthrough pretty well too

Tw1stedAnge1221

Jan 29, 2018
so im playing through again im at the part in the 0.12 version where you are supposed to go to the gym and talk to susan about tina getting hurt. iv gone every morning and hit the arrow but all i can do is rewatch the lesbian event. What am i doing wrong????

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
so im playing through again im at the part in the 0.12 version where you are supposed to go to the gym and talk to susan about tina getting hurt. iv gone every morning and hit the arrow but all i can do is rewatch the lesbian event. What am i doing wrong????
If an event isn't triggering, it will be beause some previous event hasn't been completed. Follow the walkthrough (link in the OP) and make sure you've done everything prior. Throughout the walkthrough there will be Love and corruption score targets for various characters. They need to ALL be met before the next events will start.

Tw1stedAnge1221

Jan 29, 2018
all the points are met and iv done everything except where the walkthrough says to go to sleep the next night and get kristels final image i slept all avalible nights she comes to the room and didnt get anything

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
all the points are met and iv done everything except where the walkthrough says to go to sleep the next night and get kristels final image i slept all avalible nights she comes to the room and didnt get anything
Did you do the thing where you say "No" on the final night? Or, for the "next night" you may have to wait until the next weekend, and try again.

sloupio

Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone,
I need a little help.
Im' back to this game and there is no way I can find the pool !!
Can you tell me where it is ?
Thanks in advance

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone,
I need a little help.
Im' back to this game and there is no way I can find the pool !!
Can you tell me where it is ?
Thanks in advance
on the ground floor / middle door / living room / back window

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
i stuck at sleep, walkthrough told me at night go to sleep, but have no anything happened
if you have done everything was in walkthroug now you need to go to your old home and finish to scene with Rita new Lingerie after that go to sleep for me it worked like that.

tsuande

Dec 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCRIPT/REPLAY/A_Replay.rpy", line 68, in script
    if old_video_pack == 0:
  File "game/SCRIPT/REPLAY/A_Replay.rpy", line 68, in <module>
    if old_video_pack == 0:
NameError: name 'old_video_pack' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SCRIPT/REPLAY/A_Replay.rpy", line 68, in script
    if old_video_pack == 0:
  File "D:\DL\1\A2\BimboHigh-0.25-pc\Milftoon_Drama_020_Part2\UnderHouseArrestR-v06R-pc\Maxslife-027-Full\Maxslife-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\DL\1\A2\BimboHigh-0.25-pc\Milftoon_Drama_020_Part2\UnderHouseArrestR-v06R-pc\Maxslife-027-Full\Maxslife-0.27-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\DL\1\A2\BimboHigh-0.25-pc\Milftoon_Drama_020_Part2\UnderHouseArrestR-v06R-pc\Maxslife-027-Full\Maxslife-0.27-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/SCRIPT/REPLAY/A_Replay.rpy", line 68, in <module>
    if old_video_pack == 0:
NameError: name 'old_video_pack' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Thu Aug 22 13:49:57 2019

swaggymcgee123

Sep 28, 2017
Can someone help? At the end of chapter 2 i've got 7 prostitutes standing in the park saying I can't hire them. Recruited one of the new set but can't get the rest

magus448

May 22, 2018
Adding what event needs to trigger before something in the walkthrough comes to pass would be nice.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
i m block when i have to find the mom in the new part of villa but don't find a bathroom of mom were damn is?
If you build the rooms in villa for mom and the other after you invited them you can find her in the morning it is in the last door if she dont apear try next day in morning again.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes