Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I’m playing chapter two, currently facing the church mission. After talking with Eryka I spoke with Daisy for a few days until she said she heard voices, so I spoke with Eryka again and then with Maria and again with Eryka twice. So I hid in the bell tower until night, then I went down to the secret room behind the altar, after seeing the whole scene I waited in the morning and tried to talk to Eryka but did not give me any interruption. A few days later Daisy is no longer in the church and I can’t find Dominique at the farm. Did I miss something or miss a few steps?

Jarvisss457

Aug 25, 2019
did
So im lame and playing this on an android, and im stuck at the point i have to steal the ring from Dom. I know exactly where it is but no matter how much i tap on the desk nothing turns up. Any one been threw this?
Did you get the answer?

Oct 14, 2017
after i went to the massage parlor and findin out about meis dad i went to doms house then slept and the mc never says anything about needng to talk to his friend alvin. i followed the walkthrough exactly and its not working

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
The hecc do I do in Ch. 3 when Rita wants a gift for the camera? I can't figure it out even with the help section.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I’m playing chapter two, currently facing the church mission. After talking with Eryka I spoke with Daisy for a few days until she said she heard voices, so I spoke with Eryka again and then with Maria and again with Eryka twice. So I hid in the bell tower until night, then I went down to the secret room behind the altar, after seeing the whole scene I waited in the morning and tried to talk to Eryka but did not give me any interruption. A few days later Daisy is no longer in the church and I can’t find Dominique at the farm. Did I miss something or miss a few steps?
https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-3-v0-27-kuggazer.4815/post-1600064

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Well, I played 'em all...

Just discovered this one about ten days ago (may have played an early version before, seems a bit familiar) and played all three chapters and the remake, at lease as far as the walkthroughs go.

GREAT. FUCKING. GAME. Hot models, some amusing little quests, and loads of content. Can't wait for updates.

Reactions: rgnar62

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Guys I need help, I completed all events with mom till the part when she is supposed to be in a living room at night. I have 52 cp points with her but everytime I go to her at night she is in her room but actually she needs to be in a living room???

Also hit a wall with laura when she need to come in my room asking for help??
Again same thing with aunt and alisia hit a wall when I need to enter a bathroom when they are in.
Rita problem also can't continue progress with her bc it asking for some christmas event but there are no any clues for that event.

Maybe worth mentioning I'm playing on chaper 1 version 0.12 so I don't know if that is the end of chapter 1 and do I need to continue with chaper 2 and how those saves work when switching chapters?

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
why make ch3 like this no wasy map anymore i stop play this game beucase i don't to play anymore

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes