Adaringman

Aug 30, 2019
I'm playing Max'Life Chapter 1 v0.12. I'm stuck in Dom's house to steal the ring.. can't figure it out even with the walkthrough.. i just keep tapping it bit then also 'Nothing here' appears. Where can I find the ring? Please help

Last edited:

ClarkSavage

Sep 30, 2017
Has 0.22 been fixed for the Church/Daisy/Dominique quest?? I'm using the compressed version -- and I notice that in playing 0.19 quests that in-game score list (on the phone icon) shows a score for Daisy L/C points but the Trophy icon list doesn't show a Daisy icon (only Maria Amy Erika) -- could this be the disconnect that prevents us from 'talking to the prisoners - rescuing Daisy and taking Daisy/Amy to the farm)??

My last play was 0.20 -- where I do believe Daisy still existed - and everything was sync-ed -- but with trying to complete 0.22 - so I can go on with Ch 3 -- I am faced with Amy (instead of Daisy) - does it make sense to fix this? it kind of ruins the flow and using the 'fix nuns.rar' (new church.rpy and new Update019.rpy) patch doesn't help - I'll look for a copy of 0.20 and recheck the Daisy/Amy bug.

Otherwise a fan since the beginning!

Played with the bug -- and see that Amy is Susan's cousin -- so the Daisy bug is still locking the Dominique and the farm out of play -- has anybody found a fix for this Church-Daisy bug?
On the Church bug:
running the PC compressed 0.20 adding the patches 0.21 and 0.22-- there was no problem with the bug - play was normal with morning talk with nun and prisoners - mother superior and rescue of Daisy
running the full uncompressed 0.20 with the 0.21 patch - also doesn't reflect the church bug
running the compressed 0.22 - has the church bug -- also resetting the variables to 0 (to reset the Daisy quest) doesn't fix the bug (NOTE - in order to access the console (Shift+0) -- need to run 149505_UnRen-v0.7 (found here on F95) - nor adding fix_nuns.rar help in fixing bug
didn't run the full 0.22 game (perhaps the fixes work on that file)

Finally will get up to date with Chapter 3

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
First of all, sorry for my bad english =P

so maybe you need to complete all other scene's with Sophie and the Nun (because you need 5 man to work on the House)
or
you have to wait 3-4 weeks to trigger the event

i'm not sure, but one of these is it 100% ^^
Not working :/

cr1c3t0

Sep 3, 2017
how to unlock the family event (0.19), Dominique (0.20), family (0.21) and alisia (0.22)?
I've done all the rest but I'm not able to do these... (I'm using the Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched).
Please help me....

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
On the Church bug:
running the PC compressed 0.20 adding the patches 0.21 and 0.22-- there was no problem with the bug - play was normal with morning talk with nun and prisoners - mother superior and rescue of Daisy
running the full uncompressed 0.20 with the 0.21 patch - also doesn't reflect the church bug
running the compressed 0.22 - has the church bug -- also resetting the variables to 0 (to reset the Daisy quest) doesn't fix the bug (NOTE - in order to access the console (Shift+0) -- need to run 149505_UnRen-v0.7 (found here on F95) - nor adding fix_nuns.rar help in fixing bug
didn't run the full 0.22 game (perhaps the fixes work on that file)

Finally will get up to date with Chapter 3
I'm playing on full chapter 2 0.22 version and I just got a bug with a nun, I'm unable to speak with a nun in the morning after spying mother superior. Now I have a save just before this quest so how can I fix this bug??

Nevermind I found a fix on page 441 if someone else need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PT

NutakuBeater

Jul 7, 2019
0.22 Rita asks me if i have the things what for things does she mean its something for alvins mother to get that jerk out but i font know what to do i didnt even found it in the walkthrough!

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I finished entire game, is there a way to replay all unlocked scenes from achievements option only from chaper 3 or we need to play a specific chapter if we want to replay scenes from that chapter?

16deli16

Apr 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

how to fix
I can not save

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
hi there. play just ch02..really fun game but...
dear The devs aka Kuggazer.
game need maybe one good hint system in game.
because what that annoying me is have to always click windows key to deskop and then check walkthorgh pdf and back to game. it ruin really game fun. so please make hint system, just put walkthrough on phone (game) or whatever. please? thanks.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm playing Max'Life Chapter 1 v0.12. I'm stuck in Dom's house to steal the ring.. can't figure it out even with the walkthrough.. i just keep tapping it bit then also 'Nothing here' appears. Where can I find the ring? Please help
It's always in a random hot spot so don't just click randomly. Run your pointer over the map until you locate all the spots (they should be highlighted or something) and try to remember where they are and reload your save. It's a little cheaty this way but it works. You don't get a chance to check them all. Just keep trying.

3.70 star(s) 91 Votes