BunnysDaddy1018

Feb 21, 2018
Trying to get a bouncer for the nightclub. The Emma hint says "You should go see her... In a warm place...". I'm clearly missing something because I've checked the the sauna, the hot springs, and the beach and nothing. Anyone know what I'm missing? Already talked to Alvin

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2497343

I am genuinely surprised by this game, without a doubt a great game. But there is something that bothered me deeply... All the interactions in chapter 2 cease to exist in chapter 3. In other words, characters like MC's mother now have few interactions in chapter 3. I felt like the game had regressed with chapter 3 because of the lack of previous interactions. I wonder if anyone else had this feeling.

It doesn't matter, in my opinion it's still a good game and I just have to thank Kuggazer for the time and effort dedicated to that game.

pokoe

Apr 29, 2018
Trying to get a bouncer for the nightclub. The Emma hint says "You should go see her... In a warm place...". I'm clearly missing something because I've checked the the sauna, the hot springs, and the beach and nothing. Anyone know what I'm missing? Already talked to Alvin
Go to the gym, and talk to the weightlifting man.

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
I am genuinely surprised by this game, without a doubt a great game. But there is something that bothered me deeply... All the interactions in chapter 2 cease to exist in chapter 3. In other words, characters like MC's mother now have few interactions in chapter 3. I felt like the game had regressed with chapter 3 because of the lack of previous interactions. I wonder if anyone else had this feeling.

It doesn't matter, in my opinion it's still a good game and I just have to thank Kuggazer for the time and effort dedicated to that game.
The chap 3 it's focused on new family members, I can't spoiler but in the near future, something will change

D

Deleted member 2497343

The chap 3 it's focused on new family members, I can't spoiler but in the near future, something will change

Now that I have finished chapter 3, I understand what you mean. But I'm going to take a break from this game, the writing is very different from the previous chapters and I have a bad feeling about the direction the story will take.

Thanks for answering me.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Right. I'm a good chunk through V0.22, got to the church, found out the mother superior was fucking around, went to talk to the nun in the chapel again, got nothing, repeated the dungeon scene, suddenly 2 of the guys are gone, daisy is gone, the twins are talking about a text they never sent me, and Domi and Daisy aren't appearing at the farm.

Any suggestions? Save attached.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
please i need to know what is the use of these
Patch (0.21 to 0.22): MEGA - - - -
and
Patch (0.30 to 0.31): MEGA - - -
Patch (0.31 to 0.32): - - MEGA -
Old Video Pack -
i mean i download the chapters so do i need to download these patch ?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
please i need to know what is the use of these
Patch (0.21 to 0.22): MEGA - - - -
and
Patch (0.30 to 0.31): MEGA - - -
Patch (0.31 to 0.32): - - MEGA -
Old Video Pack -
i mean i download the chapters so do i need to download these patch ?
No

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
can someone explain the point of the old video pack? From what I understand, with every new update within a chapter, it only contains the content from where the last update ends to where the new one ends? So if you want to watch all the other scenes from that chapter, or maybe all chapters, you need to have that pack?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Please help. What is this? Ch 3.
While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 9, in script
call screen church_entry
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 71, in execute
screen church_entry:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 71, in execute
screen church_entry:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 72, in execute
if day < 4:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 74, in execute
if day == 1:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 83, in execute
if maria_feet == True:
NameError: name 'maria_feet' is not defined

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I am not able to go to Maria at the church to get her panties after speaking with Yakuza. There are no arrows inside the church to go to her room. Also an exemption error occurs. Could some one Help with this. Thank you

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes