paladin07

May 28, 2017
I have downloaded it twice, three times. Still getting "cannot open maxlife.rar as archive."

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I have downloaded it twice, three times. Still getting "cannot open maxlife.rar as archive."
What program are you using to open file?

Try PeaZip since it also has a portable version. if you do not want to install anything. Or 7z. It is usually what I use.
I have seen people have issues with WinRAR.

Reactions: paladin07

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I really liked the game, the peek shots with sounds its kinda real lol. :p

I hope you will add a aunt and cousins :heartcoveredeyes:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
What program are you using to open file?

Try PeaZip since it also has a portable version. if you do not want to install anything. Or 7z. It is usually what I use.
I have seen people have issues with WinRAR.
I am using 7.zip. I never have problems downloading and extracting. Well, sometimes I think the link breaks or is corrupt and so maybe 5-10% of downloads are corrupt, but then I d/l again and all is well. I have downloaded it like 4-5 times today and each time it won't extract.

O

Onyx99

Very good start. I like the animations, just wish they were skippable after the first viewing it gets tedious. Character designs are good too not every female has ginormous boobs which is a plus. Grammar and spelling problems but I am sure you can clean that up later. I will be watching and recommending this one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I am using 7.zip. I never have problems downloading and extracting. Well, sometimes I think the link breaks or is corrupt and so maybe 5-10% of downloads are corrupt, but then I d/l again and all is well. I have downloaded it like 4-5 times today and each time it won't extract.
Try to delete the browser cache.

Reactions: paladin07

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
With a hero named Max please please do not introduce anyone called Eric. Especially not a boyfriend for the mother. Saying that the posts in here will very quickly rise into the hundreds.
oh god no .. i second that request ... no more eric's or similar boy friend types .... i think i got ulcer in my stomach every time this character appeared in BB :(

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Hey I had the same problem and fixed it by installing the latest version of 7zip. It's one of those programs I've never really thought about updating because it always seems to just work. Think I had like version 9.55 and the current one was 16.something.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Not bad god intro of the game looking forward to see on the next updates to start support the dev or no.

Hellixor

Apr 29, 2017
go renpy/common folder find 00console.rpy open it with notepad or w/e and look for config.console = False. It's probley on line 108. Replace False with True capital T and save. Press shift+o ingame after restarting the game

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys, I need you :eek:penedeyewink:
Do you know a good way to advertise my game? whatever advice is well accepted.

Thanks.

Reactions: Demonice5506
U

User_51567

Guys, I need you :eek:penedeyewink:
Do you know a good way to advertise my game? whatever advice is well accepted.

Thanks.
Very long post
Honestly,

The best way to advertise your game is to produce regular updates and quality.
Your here already on one of the biggest adult game sites, and i already saw this game on some others.
So it's getting picked up already.

But there have been so many developers already that put out a demo version and maybe 2 updates after that to get the cashflow going, and do nothing after that so they literally get free money..
So people are a bit hestitant to pledge money to new developers for that matter.

But trust me..
I'm pledging to various other developers who started with nothing and kept pushing through the first couple updates with almost no pledges but kept pushing and are around the 1000 Dollars a month..
I always start with a 5 Dollar pledge...And if people keep putting out content...the more they will get from me.

So to make a long story short..
Just keep producing quality content, and the game will be picked up eventually. And more pledges will follow.

I do have a little(personal) tip for you're patreon page..
At this point there is little information on the page... I mean.
-What are your long term goals with the game.
-What type of content/fetishes are in the game and are planned for the future.
-How often are you going to release new updates and content.

People like to know what they can expect in the game... Now and in the future
For example..
There is peeing in the game, but you can't see that anywhere..... (Don't get me wrong...I love it...) But people who don't like that are having a nasty suprise..

I don't mean it negative or anything, because i loved your demo and i am looking forward to the next updates..

3.70 star(s) 91 Votes