JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
There are some small contents for Emma and Sarah.
For Emma, you need to build new gym with $50,000 after talking to her at her room when she is exercising.
For Sarah, you can stare at her ass after going to grocery shopping with her. Pick Sarah during breakfast on weekdays. You can also get 2 events at the pool for her by buying cigarettes and tanning oil.
You can also peek at them during shower.
To get these events, keep grinding on love points by helping them washing the dishes.

There is also a new prostitute to hire at the park during night time.

P.S: To go to the pool, you need to click somewhere at the living room.
Maybe, but I checked the 'achievements' and nothing was locked after I did what I described.

Papy.ion6984

May 16, 2017
essaye avec Winrar pour moi sa marche sans problème. parfois 7 zip n'arrive pas à de compresser certains fichiers

try with Winrar for me its working without any problem. sometimes 7 zip can't compress some files
Merci, Je viens d'essayer avec WinRar at j'ai le même peoblème

Thank you, I just tried with WinRar at I have the same peoblème

Randeza

May 16, 2018
are we going to start sharing our conquests with grandpa and steve?, it seems like the game is headed that way. Will you be able to switch it out if that happens and will you still be able get achievements?. Is there someway to get rid of grandpa and steve completely?

May 5, 2017
who is sarah end emma
Emma and Sarah are Max's cousin and aunt that are introduced in 0.23. They live with Max at his new villa. Max's grandpa and male cousin Steve are also introduced and live at the villa as well. Grandpa is an old perv in a wheelchair and Steve is an introverted gamer. There are now five people living with Max (4 family members and Natalie, who is technically related to him since his dad married her sister).

May 5, 2017
I wouldn't worry about the 2 male family members that live in the house now. Grandpa is in a wheelchair and he said below the waist is dead. You already had the option this update of letting him sniff Laura's pussy when you catch him peeking on her in the restroom. You could insist she do it to make him happy or say "it's cool you don't have to" so she doesn't go through with it. I think the most that will happen is he'll continue to do perverted things you can stop if you want, it will probably give you the option. Steve will probably get help from Max to get girls, but I don't think it will be any women in the family or any other women Max is intimate with. Maybe it will be a new girl or something like that.

I wouldn't worry about them taking women away from Max. There are already other male characters in the game and it hasn't happened yet. I mean Max has a dad and best friend in the game and the "sharing" storyline hasn't happened with either of them. Hell, Max has taken women from them in a way. Max gets to fuck his Dad's wife Elena whenever he wants (she wants it too so its not against her will) and even in front of him as part of a deal for helping his dad with the yakuza. He also fucks his best friend Alvin's mom Sophia in front of the guy.

I don't have any insight or knowledge of what Kuggazer will do in future updates, but if it does happen (not saying I do want it to happen btw) I think it will be done in a way that will benefit Max as well.

May 8, 2018
Game crashes on Maya's Webcam !

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mayacam'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Games\Max's life [v0.23] [Kuggazer]\Maxslife-0.23-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Games\Max's life [v0.23] [Kuggazer]\Maxslife-0.23-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "H:\Games\Max's life [v0.23] [Kuggazer]\Maxslife-0.23-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "H:\Games\Max's life [v0.23] [Kuggazer]\Maxslife-0.23-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "SCRIPT/pc.rpyc", line 6, in script
File "H:\Games\Max's life [v0.23] [Kuggazer]\Maxslife-0.23-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'mayacam'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Sun Mar 17 13:51:11 2019

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how to install step for step.
i wanna play that from start CH1. when done game end. and delete ch1 then CH2 when done game end.and then delete ch2. CH3. is that correct? no overwrie any?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to install step for step.
i wanna play that from start CH1. when done game end. and delete ch1 then CH2 when done game end.and then delete ch2. CH3. is that correct? no overwrie any?
You do not need to delete previous chapters in order to play the new one. Just keep them if you want to replay them again for the scenes. ;)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Is it possible to get rid of the grandfather from the pool?....swear the dev needs to add a nursing home to the game not to visit but were we can put that annoying prick
Once you get the gym setup at the villa you be able to let him hang with the Emma while you be able to hang with Aunt at the pool. :unsure::)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Once you get the gym setup at the villa you be able to let him hang with the Emma while you be able to hang with Aunt at the pool. :unsure::)
Ok now my problem is getting the gym building to click as I have talked to Emma in her room as she works out and everyone of the women in the achievements list has no new things and still nothing...the new women are not showing up in achievements

Jul 28, 2017
Merci, Je viens d'essayer avec WinRar at j'ai le même peoblème

Thank you, I just tried with WinRar at I have the same peoblème
certains semblent avoir des problèmes avec leur antivirus qui bloque l'exe. voir en copiant l'ancien exe de la version 0.22 en remplacement de la 0.23 sa marche, le jeu se lance... a essayer ?

some seem to have problems with their antivirus that blocks the exe. see #7,320 copy the old exe from version 0.22 instead of the 0.23 its running the game starts

lien mega de mes exe max0.22 et 0.23

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes