alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.22] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.93GB

Download PC (1.97GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are not working for me atleast its taking an hour for only 10% downloaded

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
I'm so disappointed from the Updtae 0.23!! Change the design, not the best decission, but ok. Not so much contend for an *wow* ACT III, mmh, nnnh, a...ok. No new Sex Scene for new wife's, not ok. But the overdue is, that almost the most "old" friends have no time or are busy now!?! Only Laura, Kristl an Mom have Time, but very few, one spcial time on a day? And the rest of the Circus, that there are 2 Craps in my House to bring it difficult. What have you done Kuggazer? Im the only one, who isn't lucky with this shot or made I'm something wrong? If that so, please tell me..

Reactions: ironlancer

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
I loved chapter 1 and 2 and I even wanted to subscribe patreon to support the game but with the beginning of chapter 3 and the turn that the game takes I do not really want to play ... I am disappointed by a lot of things and his 2 guys at home I really do not like ... I will wait for the version 0.24 to see if I continue to play otherwise for me the game is finished with the vesion 0.22

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Is there a faster way to get love and corruption points in this game? Not a fan of grinding unless absolutely necessary.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Is there a faster way to get love and corruption points in this game? Not a fan of grinding unless absolutely necessary.
No, in Chapter 3, this update 0.23, the fastest an most erotic way is to wash dishes for Ladies, to get Lovepoints! ;)

DivineRiku

Jul 5, 2017
anybody got a FULL .23 save, cause i cant get the quest to trigger for crap, and everytime i wash dishes the game crashes and forces me to do ignore, and definitely when i try to see my points on the cell phone.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
im kinda surprised that theres a new aunt that we havent seen in last 2 chapters

as for people talking about there worries about the game ive seen alot of games that introduce alot of characters that never seem to get anything done just keep making new ideas and characters

Mr.C corruption game comes to mind

w/e though im going to stick with this game since it has an actual story to it

Apr 20, 2018
Never play this one, what are the differences between chapter 1 and 2? Is the continue of history or a complete new one?
So when did chapter 2 end? Don't remember anything about a chapter end in 0.22.
Can I just import the videos from the 0.22 version instead of downloading another 5gb?
do i need to download all three chapters separately or can i just download chapter 3 and be able to play the entire game from the beginning?
So do i have to download all chapters 1, 2 and 3?
Hey guys ! I never played this game before... I just wanna ask do I need to download the first two chapters???
You need to play chapter 1 then 2 then 3. The dev is terrible at making his files small. not joking, the game on completion at this rate will be over 100GB.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS THE MC HAVE NO MONEY AND WHY IS THERE ANOTHER MALE CHARACTER AND AN OLD MAN THEY ARE ARE NOT NEEDED HERE.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You need to play chapter 1 then 2 then 3. The dev is terrible at making his files small. not joking, the game on completion at this rate will be over 100GB.
i have no idea how accurate that is due to deleting old games at the most with old video pack it will probably be 10 G.B

its kinda a problem with honey select games and rpgmaker games

@Akutagawa you can also use

3.70 star(s) 91 Votes