King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Wow,,, Thanks U,,,
i maybe repeating what alot of people have said about this update but im pretty sure alot of people are disappointed with this update with the obvious 2 guys who obviously only was introduced for sharing content

but the main thing i have a problem is that i have to go out of my way to download something on mega that cant be done in one sitting if i want review the past scenes

the navigation mechanics if this game is that of the early versions of the first game

so yeah i personally dont understand why the changes needed to happen if they are obviously going to piss off the majority of the fans of this game

Reactions: Gwinb777 and Omdra

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
version 22 old video download link but v23 in game folder
open strip clup private room video and rita studio photo shooting

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
i maybe repeating what alot of people have said about this update but im pretty sure alot of people are disappointed with this update with the obvious 2 guys who obviously only was introduced for sharing content

but the main thing i have a problem is that i have to go out of my way to download something on mega that cant be done in one sitting if i want review the past scenes

the navigation mechanics if this game is that of the early versions of the first game

so yeah i personally dont understand why the changes needed to happen if they are obviously going to piss off the majority of the fans of this game
I don't really know the mechanics of this game. I started this game from version v.20 ... The patreon / renpy game user is also new. I played the game Max's Life V. 23 just finished. I don't know what two new male characters are for besides staying in Max's house. I hope V.24 Granpa and Steve left the house, even though it was strange about Max's Life's story, or at V24 at least one of them left home

Sorry bad english

Apr 20, 2018
i have no idea how accurate that is due to deleting old games at the most with old video pack it will probably be 10 G.B

its kinda a problem with honey select games and rpgmaker games

@Akutagawa you can also use
The game is currently between 1/4 and 1/5 complete. The games total to like 15 gb right now lol.

The story is basically complete, so the only way to go about continuing would eb to add multiple person scenes, unless chapter 3 has bullshitted up some new story? And multi character scenes would probably ramp up the file size even more.

Also you realise Waifu academy and mythic manor are no where near as big as this game (file size) but both have better and more content.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a faster way to get love and corruption points in this game? Not a fan of grinding unless absolutely necessary.
I hope you know how to use console, just type the name of the girl+love/corr like:

lauralove=x
lauracorr=x
momlove=
auntlove=

for the new aunt sarah its:
aunt2love=x

for money:
inventory.money=x

...dont raise to much or you will miss some events, just add 2/3 points at the time and see if you get a new event

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
The game is currently between 1/4 and 1/5 complete. The games total to like 15 gb right now lol.

The story is basically complete, so the only way to go about continuing would eb to add multiple person scenes, unless chapter 3 has bullshitted up some new story? And multi character scenes would probably ramp up the file size even more.

Also you realise Waifu academy and mythic manor are no where near as big as this game (file size) but both have better and more content.
ive deleted the other chapters of this game

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Ohhhh, we're at a misunderstanding. I meant in TOTAL. So basically just how big all the games combined would be.
thats probably why its broken up into chapters because it would be so big but you are right the way the images shouldnt be as big as it is but that might be due to sounds during the scenes or w/e

but ive noticed that over written new saves or making new saves is the same as the last chapter takes fucking 10 secs for one over write when other games its instant

Apr 20, 2018
thats probably why its broken up into chapters because it would be so big but you are right the way the images shouldnt be as big as it is but that might be due to sounds during the scenes or w/e

but ive noticed that over written new saves or making new saves is the same as the last chapter takes fucking 10 secs for one over write when other games its instant
Yep, also it has nothing to do with audio. Mythic manor doesn't use audio but waifu academy does.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
I hope you know how to use console, just type the name of the girl+love/corr like:

lauralove=x
lauracorr=x
momlove=
auntlove=

for the new aunt sarah its:
aunt2love=x

for money:
inventory.money=x

...dont raise to much or you will miss some events, just add 2/3 points at the time and see if you get a new event
How do I access the console?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Can someone please refresh my memory? At the beginning of v0.23 when the game asks for names of girls, the first one is the mom, but I can't remember who the second one is. :confused:

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
This is annoying there are no hints as to what do i have to do i am stuck after the tv change i think i will wait for a walkthrough

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm currently trying to finish 0.22 before moving on to 0.23, but I'm stuck.
"M" still has 1 scene left
Natalie has 5
Susan has 6
Pauline has 1
Amy has 1

I'll try to attach my stats screencap.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes