Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Kuggazer
hello developer, please return a quick transition to the bedroom, you have to go home for a long time and then go to the bedroom and sleep
This navigation method was the result of a poll on patreon. Unfortunately or fortunately, I don't know, they decided so.
What I can do is insert a thumbnails next to those of the maps that it brings back directly into the bedroom of the villa. Could that be enough?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
This navigation method was the result of a poll on patreon. Unfortunately or fortunately, I don't know, they decided so.
What I can do is insert a thumbnails next to those of the maps that it brings back directly into the bedroom of the villa. Could that be enough?
the most important thing is that the seats can be quickly into the bedroom, long switch to the bedroom, Thank you

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
guys I cant get the second Yakuza event. I did the xmas event, bought the new prostitute in park. Finished all photoshoots with Alisa and got a Handjob from the nun. However if I drive to the yakuza boss again, he just sends me away. Any suggestions?
In case anyone has the same problem: I discovered I didnt finish the Susan / Amy Questline. If they are not finished for some reason the next event wont trigger.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone knows how can i remove saves?
after delete all save files and start again game, show me again my saves data in load screen!!
i'll clear all save
thanks to help
you will find all your saves in appdata folder renply maxlife folder all saves are kepts there and allso in game folder

for version 1 and 2 =C:\Users\Reeeper-007\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-1522773133

for 23 = C:\Users\Reeeper-007\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-0.23-xxx just change user to your user name

Kitebetn

Nov 15, 2018
Can someone help me? I can't trigger the "Mom 2" event (The one that is supposed to happen the sunday evening) where she's naked with Rita

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Dont just follow the events with both of them...u have to follow the WT to the letter...in the given order

EDIT : I Reommend u to start from begining of chapter 2 to avoid confusion and follow the guide in order as it is given

Kitebetn

Nov 15, 2018
Dont just follow the events with both of them...u have to follow the WT to the letter...in the given order

EDIT : I Reommend u to start from begining of chapter 2 to avoid confusion and follow the guide in order as it is given
Yeah, I think I'm gonna do it. Anyway, thx for the help

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Edit by me

Ok so i download and start the new v0.23 and who to say?
First i ask, but i dubit i can use it : Can someone tell me if i can use me old save game from v0.22? (because i had so many money that i really do not wanna lose it. Also this new 0.23 let you start with... 0 money... what?

For play incest i need to imput Mom and Aunt?

Anyway who to say for the plot... well as always me feart go high when i see the new start and see two new male entry.
So i just wanna ask to the developer if as always he give us the choice? Because i really do not like to share.

Also i see when the granpa spy on MC's sister i say "nevermind" because:
I do not wanna share me harem girls. Also i do not like to see so old ppl in action (but i can understand that some ppl can like this kind of fetish so... i hope you give use always the choice!)
But anyway if i can let the granpa fuck with a whore is not a problem. So if you give us the choice. Whore are ok XD but not the harem one. Is not a problem to pay some whore and let the granpa fuck or smell a pussy!
The same thing with Stive the male cousin!? Give use the choice. So if ppl wanna see him with they girls they do it. If other ppl are like me, surelly they do not wanna share girls/women. So perhaps with a new girl (that as no part of the harem or a whore). But read that you say that perhpas this are the last women you add i dubit we see new girls/women. Anyway... help Stive to find a girl or a whore is not a problem. So give us choice please.

I download the old video pack because i wanna see all the action XD i just need to know... do i need to apply to any new update to see the old video thing? Just to understand the thing a bit^^' sorry i am not so good with english. So to all, keep in mind that i do not write very well in english.

Thanks and sorry if perhaps i write something wrong^^'

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes