Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I extract the timetime like this.
Maxslife-0.22-pc.zip: Unexpected end of archive
I had the same kind of problem with the chapter 3.
It's a problem with the antivirus.

If you downloaded the chapter 1, try to copy the "Maxslife.exe" from it and paste it in the chapter 2 folder.
Perhaps it will work, I hope for you !

Edit : I tried on my PC and that's work.

Xxcc

May 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "Papy.ion6984, post: 1728865, anggota: 34787"] Saya memiliki masalah yang sama dengan bab 3.
Ini masalah dengan antivirus.

Jika Anda mengunduh bab 1, coba salin "Maxslife.exe" dari itu dan tempel di folder bab 2.
Mungkin itu akan berhasil, saya harap untuk Anda!

Sunting: Saya mencoba di PC saya dan itu berhasil. [/ QUOTE]

okay I'll try it ...
Terima kasih atas bantuannya.

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Need help. Playing 0.12. Walkthrough says mom is supposed to wake Max up. That event is not triggering. What to do?

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Kuggazer said:
Guys, this is the church's fix. For those who have already started the quest, I recommend activating the console with shift + o and resetting these variables in this way.

maria_count = 0
erika_count = 0
daisy_count = 0
cbt = True

In this way you will have to be able to re-start the quest from the beginning.
And Shit-o does not activate the console. What do I need to do for shift-o to wactivate the console?

SEALREAPER

Feb 18, 2019
can any one tell me how to get susans corruption to 15 ? i am stuck at (Morning> go Gym, hit the red arrow, speak with Susan, Tina got hurt) i m not getting it.

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Hello. I was trying to use search function but it is still bugged(and search all topics).
Can someone share save before birthday party for Laura? Or can i change in console stats for corruption and love too trigger that event(but that can mess up with my save like i will dont do some events :/)

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes