Apr 20, 2018
0.23?! I never looked at this games numbers, but I'll see you guys in 20 years when he finishes it. There is no way he's getting another 4-5x more content than he already has. The games story is both limited and pretty much complete as is.

If he released monthly updates that would amount to the game being done in over 7 years... Jesus christ... Nearly 10 years to make a game start to end.

I have to give my highest respects to waifu academy and mythic manor. This game has more sex scenes (imo lower quality) than mythic and waifu, but those 2 have an extremely high amount of content and monthly/bi-monthly updates. Additionally version 1.0 of Mythic will be out this year, in comparison to this being estimated to be finished by the time I have kids.

Reactions: yanhe123

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Never play this one, what are the differences between chapter 1 and 2? Is the continue of history or a complete new one?

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
So when did chapter 2 end? Don't remember anything about a chapter end in 0.22.
Can I just import the videos from the 0.22 version instead of downloading another 5gb?

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
do i need to download all three chapters separately or can i just download chapter 3 and be able to play the entire game from the beginning?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Very confus install method. and so big giga pack!!

this game need better install with small giga plus all merge in one.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm a bit confused and need some guidance. Chapter 3 is a standalone game like Chapter 2? How does Max make money, and why is he flat broke? Where does he work now? Why does his grandpa refer to him as nephew?

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
got some errors:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mayacam'.

I guess I'll be waiting for walkthroughs and maybe a fix to be posted before continuing

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys ! I never played this game before... I just wanna ask do I need to download the first two chapters???
You only need to download Chapter 3, but will miss a lot of important content not playing the other 2 parts in order. It'll be difficult to understand the relationships and their relevancy.

Reactions: johnalbert999

ps123

May 4, 2017
I got a Malware Warning on v0.23 Chp2, downloaded from Mega
"MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%"

Not Sure what it is, but it didn't trigger till the exe file was clicked, luckly it got stopped in it's tracks.
Me too, my Malwarebytes also detect it. It seem like an adware is in the .exe file.

EDIT : The adware is in Maxslife-0.23-pc\lib\windows-i686\Maxslife.exe .
Temp Fixed it : Copy the old version .exe file and replace the affect .exe file.

Reactions: Otyi and mikey zhou
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes