Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This update is wierd!
It does not continue where last update 0.22 left off.
I think that this is first time that you can name characters, also it just might be me but character look different?

They changed navigation system again dev went back to orginal navigation.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Any ides how to make money in this update? Studio and brotherll both reques that you download old viedo pack to work.
Mafia guy says go away so no work there.

Mephis2

May 24, 2017
Any ides how to make money in this update? Studio and brotherll both reques that you download old viedo pack to work.
Mafia guy says go away so no work there.
Just wait a few days, then there will be the income from the club

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
This update is wierd!
It does not continue where last update 0.22 left off.
I think that this is first time that you can name characters, also it just might be me but character look different?

They changed navigation system again dev went back to orginal navigation.
Personnel change?
It's definitely look different!

Reactions: Exsa

Omdra

Aug 6, 2017
I am still confused about this update myself - wished I could continue with the previous story and than *bam* chapter III ... :(

racerlein

Aug 3, 2017
Hello and good morning,

My game lags whenever I press any button
no matter which savegame, even after re-installation

thanks

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
After playing new update and seeing all contet it has i have to say that this is my least favorite update of this game.
For some reason mc is broke (i guess that all money went to buy that villa) also your boat is gone.

Previous navigation system was better then new (orginal) one.

Lastly fact that if you want to access some off old scenes like in studio and brothell you need to download seperate video content pack. Personaly i dont like this one bit!

Reactions: Omdra

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
After playing new update and seeing all contet it has i have to say that this is my least favorite update of this game.
For some reason mc is broke (i guess that all money went to buy that villa) also your boat is gone.

Previous navigation system was better then new (orginal) one.

Lastly fact that if you want to access some off old scenes like in studio and brothell you need to download seperate video content pack. Personaly i dont like this one bit!
you need this...

Reactions: Exsa
3.70 star(s) 91 Votes