FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
right now i don't how to play chapter 3 anymore no show room map like ch1 and 2 anymore all you need remanber all the room and click

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Chapter III / 0.23 only walkthrough:

The dev returned to the old navigation system where you need to click on doors and stairs instead of on a list of rooms on the button.

Mom: living room, TV, buy new TV in mall (unimportant new saleswoman there), back to living room, done
Kristel: Morning, 3rd room from right in Kristel' s home, shower scene
Laura: I met her in Daytime (after morning) in her room, (nymphomaniac new saleswoman in shop). Next day Daytime in her room

That's all new stuff in 0.23, really.

I crashed once when I hit the phone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Chapter III / 0.23 only walkthrough:

The dev returned to the old navigation system where you need to click on doors and stairs instead of on a list of rooms on the button.

Mom: living room, TV, buy new TV in mall (unimportant new saleswoman there), back to living room, done
Kristel: Morning, 3rd room from right in Kristel' s home, shower scene
Laura: I met her in Daytime (after morning) in her room, (nymphomaniac new saleswoman in shop). Next day Daytime in her room

That's all new stuff in 0.23, really.

I crashed once when I hit the phone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some small contents for Emma and Sarah.
For Emma, you need to build new gym with $50,000 after talking to her at her room when she is exercising.
For Sarah, you can stare at her ass after going to grocery shopping with her. Pick Sarah during breakfast on weekdays. You can also get 2 events at the pool for her by buying cigarettes and tanning oil.
You can also peek at them during shower.
To get these events, keep grinding on love points by helping them washing the dishes.

There is also a new prostitute to hire at the park during night time.

P.S: To go to the pool, you need to click somewhere at the living room. You also need to build new gym first before any progress for the pool events.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I like Sarah and Emma, hope the next update focuses on them some more since they live with Max. i hope we don't have to wait a few updates to see more scenes with them.

halil123

May 23, 2017
For Emma, you need to build new gym with $50,000 after talking to her at her room when she is exercising.
For Sarah, you can stare at her ass after going to grocery shopping with her. Pick Sarah during breakfast on weekdays. You can also get 2 events at the pool for her by buying cigarettes and tanning oil.
To get these events, keep grinding on love points by helping them washing the dishes.

P.S: To go to the pool, you need to click somewhere at the living room.
How did you get rid of the old fart for pool events?

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017

P.S: To go to the pool, you need to click somewhere at the living room.
Maybe, but I checked the 'achievements' and nothing was locked after I did what I described.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
essaye avec Winrar pour moi sa marche sans problème. parfois 7 zip n'arrive pas à de compresser certains fichiers

try with Winrar for me its working without any problem. sometimes 7 zip can't compress some files
Merci, Je viens d'essayer avec WinRar at j'ai le même peoblème

Thank you, I just tried with WinRar at I have the same peoblème

Randeza

May 16, 2018
are we going to start sharing our conquests with grandpa and steve?, it seems like the game is headed that way. Will you be able to switch it out if that happens and will you still be able get achievements?. Is there someway to get rid of grandpa and steve completely?

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
who is sarah end emma
Emma and Sarah are Max's cousin and aunt that are introduced in 0.23. They live with Max at his new villa. Max's grandpa and male cousin Steve are also introduced and live at the villa as well. Grandpa is an old perv in a wheelchair and Steve is an introverted gamer. There are now five people living with Max (4 family members and Natalie, who is technically related to him since his dad married her sister).

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I wouldn't worry about the 2 male family members that live in the house now. Grandpa is in a wheelchair and he said below the waist is dead. You already had the option this update of letting him sniff Laura's pussy when you catch him peeking on her in the restroom. You could insist she do it to make him happy or say "it's cool you don't have to" so she doesn't go through with it. I think the most that will happen is he'll continue to do perverted things you can stop if you want, it will probably give you the option. Steve will probably get help from Max to get girls, but I don't think it will be any women in the family or any other women Max is intimate with. Maybe it will be a new girl or something like that.

I wouldn't worry about them taking women away from Max. There are already other male characters in the game and it hasn't happened yet. I mean Max has a dad and best friend in the game and the "sharing" storyline hasn't happened with either of them. Hell, Max has taken women from them in a way. Max gets to fuck his Dad's wife Elena whenever he wants (she wants it too so its not against her will) and even in front of him as part of a deal for helping his dad with the yakuza. He also fucks his best friend Alvin's mom Sophia in front of the guy.

I don't have any insight or knowledge of what Kuggazer will do in future updates, but if it does happen (not saying I do want it to happen btw) I think it will be done in a way that will benefit Max as well.

3.70 star(s) 91 Votes