Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read the Opening Post ... it is all laid out in episodic fashion - 1 (0.12) separate from 2 (0.22) separate from 3 (0.24) as in latest and last.

Also .. in the .024 latest version, in order to access scenes from 0.12 or 0.22 one has to DL the video package and bloat the game size to the stratosphere.

Reactions: Antonisimo

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
something wrong with Laundry that susan ask for help then went there and nothing work no link any machine wash

Nevermind that I figure out all I had to remove old Mod cheat from v0.23 then it working
you have to go in the morning, going in the day breaks it

Zuum

Aug 5, 2018
How do I reset the save? Even if you delete the save folder, when you start the game, it re-creates the folder with all my previous save. Version 0.22.

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
anyone please upload old video pack to utorrent and fireupload!! mega is slow we cant download and error....
please upload to utorrent and fireupload or zippyshare

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have not played this game in some time but when starting a new game in 0.24 what do i call the second female ?? i know the first one is the mom but who was the second one again ?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
has anyone gotten sarahs unlock yet? i have her at 10 love but cant figger out how to get it. if anyone can help thanks
also to get emma help with dishs till she asks you for a gym in one of the empty rooms ( this will happen when she is lifting weights in here room) build it by going to the room and spending 50k i think was the cost not 100% sure after getting her to 10 love go to her room at night she wont be there then meet her in gym you built to talk then is the night club same map as house talk to gaurd then go to bar then tolit then bar again buy the new drink give to gaurd and go upstares

MinamiCute

Mar 17, 2019
has anyone gotten sarahs unlock yet? i have her at 10 love but cant figger out how to get it. if anyone can help thanks
also to get emma help with dishs till she asks you for a gym in one of the empty rooms ( this will happen when she is lifting weights in here room) build it by going to the room and spending 50k i think was the cost not 100% sure after getting her to 10 love go to her room at night she wont be there then meet her in gym you built to talk then is the night club same map as house talk to gaurd then go to bar then tolit then bar again buy the new drink give to gaurd and go upstares
Go to the pool - Take grandfather to see emma - Go to sarahs (Aunt 2) at the pool.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
every time I go to the bathroom there are two girls there that tell me to go out then I have no option left cant even use the map ...how did you pass that ????????thanks

airze

Feb 8, 2018
every time I go to the bathroom there are two girls there that tell me to go out then I have no option left cant even use the map ...how did you pass that ????????thanks
if you are talking about amy's event that is the tolit not bathroom tolit is on first floor

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
if you are talking about amy's event that is the tolit not bathroom tolit is on first floor
No I am talking about emma event in the nightclub ..there is this girl that tells you to follow her to the bathroom than she tells you how to get rid of the bodyguard so you can go in the VIP area but I cant see her in the bathroom because of the girls there they tell me to leave

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I love the game, or rather the first two parts of it. Here are my issues with the third chapter in general:

> Both in the compressed and in the original version, there seem to be some graphical glitches whenever you move your cursor really quick in front of a background, e. g. your bedroom

> There are almost 200 patrons, many of which surely pledge 5 bucks or more. Just pay someone 50 bucks per release to proofread it. The Engrish is so painful at times...

> All the new girls look strange. The curly haired one looks out of place, the sporty one has a generic face and awkward hairdo... this is not a general rib, they just fall short of all the beautiful, unique-looking models from parts 1 and 2 (which of course still look great despite not getting any "action"...)

> I'd wish the overworld map would be smaller and only include places where there's something to do. You f*cked the sh*t out of everyone and now everyone tells you not to bother them or come back later. I get that a new chapter means that new content will need time, but just including 20 places where 18 don't include anything other than a NPC sending you away makes it a hassle and gets your hopes up, up until when you extract the pics via UnRen

> I hate the mild NTR vibe coming from the beta dude and the granpa... This game was never about sharing save for very few instances and I hope the game doesn't go down that route

Chapter 3 feels like Fuller House. All the awesome old characters you've come to love are designated cameos while the slew of new characters is just boring and not as good as the old stuff. Between chapter 1 and 2, there was a big time jump and the world really changed which made it even more fun. I wish chapter 3 had done the same.

Reactions: Dependable_223

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
can anyone make a torrent of the old video pack? is too much to download from mega

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
No I am talking about emma event in the nightclub ..there is this girl that tells you to follow her to the bathroom than she tells you how to get rid of the bodyguard so you can go in the VIP area but I cant see her in the bathroom because of the girls there they tell me to leave
Goto the men's room, last stall on the right

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes