ID0Me1

Aug 28, 2022
So i just started chapter 2 and reached a point when alvin say he is dating mei i go to spa and talk to her now i have to find away to get rid of alvin but idk how i search everywhere but i dont get any new event help plz

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
damn boutta play this game turns out the theres an unavoidable ntr, swinging and allat, and it seems the mc gets all the flat chested ones damn, thanks for the reviews

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
There is another game Depth's Revival, has better HS models and animations.
Thanks for the heads up I'll check it out.

Edit: Looks good but just from the preview clips I can tell you Max's Life has far superior pussies on the girls that actually shows proper penetration and doesn't just look like the MC's dick is stuck in unmoving textures lol.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
So i got to ch.4 and i say i was enjoying it even tho NTR is in the game but at least when you had it turn on you can still choose the other option to not allow it but in ch.4 its forced, no choice, which i hate, i dont mind NTR if i can choose with who it will be with, also the story for me kinda is falling off i think this one is just stretching it by now, also i hate how everything is force on the MC, if this game ever get a remake it could do with more option with how the outcome comes, like make some of the girls work for what they want from the MC and not force some of it onto him, the MC is a push over sometimes.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
So i got to ch.4 and i say i was enjoying it even tho NTR is in the game but at least when you had it turn on you can still choose the other option to not allow it but in ch.4 its forced, no choice, which i hate, i dont mind NTR if i can choose with who it will be with, also the story for me kinda is falling off i think this one is just stretching it by now, also i hate how everything is force on the MC, if this game ever get a remake it could do with more option with how the outcome comes, like make some of the girls work for what they want from the MC and not force some of it onto him, the MC is a push over sometimes.
wanted to ask if ntr is avoidable but i see that this disgusting shit is not...

thx for info

(harem he sayed :D :D )

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
After having anal sex with the prison warden, I was stuck what else should I do? The only people left who beat us are the ones I don't satisfy, and the game prevents them from doing so

neti

Jun 29, 2018
I think it's too many variables. Maybe I should start a part 3. also because in addition to the lag is becoming too heavy even in Gb
In fact ... I think I will create a poll on patreon about it.
I don't know if anyone has found a solution yet for lag in chap 2 but I found one on my own :

Go to preferences and select in Display one of the two. I have no lag left after that the game is perfectly smooth.
Seems like the full screen windowed (who deselect the two option in the Display parameter) is doing some problem.
And manually resize the window don't cause problem either

Last edited:

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
It doesn't really bother me that NTR isn't avoidable anymore, because i figured that was the direction the game was going when chapter 3 started. Annoys the hell out of me that the grampa scenes aren't avoidable though. I don't wanna see the skin walker lookin mf trying to clap cheeks, man. You can't even skip though them, because of how much of a focus group scenes are.

I get why it's like this, because the dev would have to make each scene twice over and updates would take longer, but it still sucks that he's forced on you

al.shm

May 31, 2020
It doesn't really bother me that NTR isn't avoidable anymore, because i figured that was the direction the game was going when chapter 3 started. Annoys the hell out of me that the grampa scenes aren't avoidable though. I don't wanna see the skin walker lookin mf trying to clap cheeks, man. You can't even skip though them, because of how much of a focus group scenes are.

I get why it's like this, because the dev would have to make each scene twice over and updates would take longer, but it still sucks that he's forced on you
Same with me know its just a game but cant hold my anger for what he done with game so much waste of energy and time for create ntr sharing contents and main update finish under 30 min

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes