Mar 29, 2019
plz can someone give me a save just little befor the prison in chapter 1?
becouse i kinda give up on doing it i had some bug in my save and i coudnt do it
tnx if someone can help

i finshed all chapters just 1 is fucked up

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
So, are chapter 1 , 2, 3 have each standalone version or I can just play chapter 3 and play from start in there.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
go to . upload the save data from game/saves. change the stats to 76 ,download the file, replace the original save data with the new one ,then reload the save in game.
NOTE: create a backup file of that original save data somewhere else before changing stats in case any error occurs.
thanks alot :)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hadn't seen this game before but played it through and just finished it, fun game and good renders/animations.

I did run into quite a bit of lag, it'd freeze up whenever I reached a menu choice, not sure if that was just me or a game issue but overall wasn't bad enough to put me off playing :) I do need to ask though, any reason why you changed the navigation system in the third chapter? It was much more of a chore to move around than the previous chapter.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Where is the compressed version for chapter 1? the page I go to when I click on it has no links

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So I'm on chapter 1 and following the walkthrough everything is going smooth working as it should I get all the way to Sophia D8. I go to house thrusday morning, peek on her, go to bathroom sniff panties and it says she's suppose to catch you. But she doesn't it. So I try it again for a few more weeks and same thing. What am I missing?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So I'm on chapter 1 and following the walkthrough everything is going smooth working as it should I get all the way to Sophia D8. I go to house thrusday morning, peek on her, go to bathroom sniff panties and it says she's suppose to catch you. But she doesn't it. So I try it again for a few more weeks and same thing. What am I missing?
Okay well I figured it out myself, thanks for the help. On the walkthrough in chapter 1 sophia D8 on Thursday you don't peek on her in the toilet before sniffing her panties, but in Tuesday you do peek first. So whoever made it you might want to change it, or not i don't really care because that stuff grosses me out anyways. I'm just a perfectionist and it was bugging me why I couldn't advance her story.

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
Hello!
In version .19 I follow the walkthrough to the letter till I see the sex scene under the church. The very next day daisy is not there anymore for me to talk to and I cant enter the farm house.. Later I cant find dad too to continue the story. I downloaded a v.18 full save from here and the same problem happened..
Can anyone help me?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kuggazer well done man, I could say that the new chapter 3 is newly improve version of the game ,the graphics, the renders the animation just so wow it's like watching a real 3D Hentai now because it also now has dialog during the animated scene which is so hot

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone have a Chapter 2 save just before Church quest or just after?
Hmm, you can find 3 saves in the attached zip.
1-6 is made at the end of 0.18 content. (So before the church, but no other 0.19 content is done.)
2-1 is made at the end of 0.19 content. (After the church)
3-1 is made directly before Daisy's quest begins, so you've to talk to Natalie in Elena's kitchen to unlock the curch. All other 0.19 content is done in this save. (Auntie's and Alissa's visit and the Twin stuff)

uruma

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm, you can find 3 saves in the attached zip.
1-6 is made at the end of 0.18 content. (So before the church, but no other 0.19 content is done.)
2-1 is made at the end of 0.19 content. (After the church)
3-1 is made directly before Daisy's quest begins, so you've to talk to Natalie in Elena's kitchen to unlock the curch. All other 0.19 content is done in this save. (Auntie's and Alissa's visit and the Twin stuff)
Real MVP!

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes