robas147

Jan 19, 2018
can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong?
"-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will get up you, fuck her "
but nothing is happening ... I ate breakfast with mom, I have already gone a hundred Sundays and Alisa has not even appeared yet ... what's happening ?????

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
all the time I have problems with version 0.19 ... I can not go on ... breakfast nothing happens and how I want to do the job Daisies this is suddenly disappears and ass pale - next task impossible ... can anyone give advice ( help) how to go ??? sorry for my english - "translate google"

dlhd5050

Nov 14, 2018
i downloaded chap 2 compressed, and i even tried the script fix but the nun still answer hi and then see u soon? How can i fix that??

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
so..., rita is going to be MC the main waifu? I would never have guessed that, i thought that it would be natalie, aunt1, the cousin or laura

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
oh ... I see that there are plenty of people to suggest how to get this version 0.19: (((
thanks a lot to everyone who's helpful (?!?)

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I see that this game has ntr tag so what scenes are involved in ntr and does game have ntr from chapter 1 or is it in later chapters?

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
it's a scene on a beach you can either agree to or not, this game was never about NTR and it drew a lot of criticism so I doubt we'll see more but it has to have "NTR" in the tag
I read some other posts that say its NETORI instead of Netorare, in which case I highly recommend a re-tagging of genres, since Netori involves cucking another while Netorare is being cucked, put simply. If it's Netorase, it'd be swinging.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Unlocked

Hi guys. The new update is almost ready.
I'm glad that many have appreciated that little change in inserting some ntr scenes, others of you a little less.
I have to be honest, even though it's not my favorite genre, I have to admit I had a lot of fun making those scenes.
Now, given that the game was start without ntr scenes, and therefore, as I said, some of you may be annoyed, I inserted a screen at the beginning of the game. You can choose to enable or disable scenes ntr.
You can do it also, at any time, from the mc laptop.
In this way you don't see and you can't know if there are or not scenes ntr. You will continue to play the game as you wish. For all those who will have the active option instead, they will always have the double choice.
In this way I believe I am not doing anyone any harm, and I can be more free to work as I want.
That said, let's talk about the next update.
According to the poll, Sophia won. So you will find more Sophia scenes.
But since the twins and Erika were very close, I decided that the update will also cover them.
The update, if all the various tests pass, should be released on July 10th.
You still have 2 days. Thanks for your attention.

And sorry for this English, I think this post will be full of errors :)

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong?
"-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will get up you, fuck her "
but nothing is happening ... I ate breakfast with mom, I have already gone a hundred Sundays and Alisa has not even appeared yet ... what's happening ?????
all the time I have problems with version 0.19 ... I can not go on ... breakfast nothing happens and how I want to do the job Daisies this is suddenly disappears and ass pale - next task impossible ... I am asking for a hint on how to start v.0.19 ... all statistics are correct, I have 8 prostitutes and 6 models and as I wrote earlier - I am standing in the same place
sorry for my english - "translate google"

Reactions: Budman59
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes