Ren'Py - Abandoned - Max's Photography Studio [v0.0.2 Alpha] [JWBNovels]

1. 1.00 star(s)

salesman91

One of the most annoying and frustrating game mechanisms. I was beating my head on just clicking the maze of left and right and back buttons in an apartment, on top of that it has so many bugs. Seriously this game needs a walkthrough and serious do-over.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kourosh

Let's start with the pros, the plot seems interesting. now that we are done with the pros lets get to the cons. where to begin ... well the game doesn't work. after reading the prologue it turns out to be a sandbox which i didn't see in the tags ! then you start wandering around and you realize you can not leave the house because the map doesn't work. so there's that! no game to be played at all ! and get this : somehow the developer thought it's fun to disable the rollback which could be fine if you could save like every other game ever ! but no, you can save but there is only slot available! yup only one. so once you make a mistake or change your mind you are doomed! the renders are OK but the models are the same models you see everywhere. to summarize this is a joke.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ebashu

This game is not complete yet....do not waste your time on it.... where the Rollback and why only one save slot? Developer need to read our comments and fix annoying bugs. do not waste your time on this shit
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I believe this game is unplayable.
    I tried to restart twice and still I cannot go out from the house.
    The character MC is questionable in terms of look and feel.
    I believe it can make more robust as platform.
    Pity
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Leyequois

Took the worst of the rest of the games, created similar environments and characters to some classic (If with mixed results) games, but it does not bring anything worthwhile for players, plus the models TBH are not really good looking, and the general trait to compensate shortcomings is there(Absurdly big cocks and boobs)

Regarding gameplay I appreciate games with the exploration bits, instead of linear narrative(Similar to BB, Indecent desires, Bad Bobby, NMS, and many others) but it is buggy and (Edit: Removed extra "not" here :p ) becomes annoying(EG, the upper floor, if you hit back, it will nor always bring you to the stairs, but wherever it wants, etc)

I usually would say that some TLC could fix a game, but with the aforementioned situation, it would be remaking the game, so I doubt it will become something good
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DanteJaeger

It might be the worst game I've seen on this site. One save slot, no rollback, hints tell you what to do but you can't because you can't leave the house. I tried all the rooms at all hours, nothing happened. I got mad and deleted the game.