Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes

deadxak

Jun 7, 2017
I don't understand why Ntr. In the original, Phoenix has no relationship with her at all, except as a secretary and the sister of my “Beloved Boss,” there is no romantic relationship. They are colleagues and slightly friendly. But nothing more.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I don't understand why Ntr. In the original, Phoenix has no relationship with her at all, except as a secretary and the sister of my “Beloved Boss,” there is no romantic relationship. They are colleagues and slightly friendly. But nothing more.
For about about the fifth or so time: Whether Maya being corrupted counts as NTR is questionable, and it was not intended as NTR. However, some of the other stuff (like what Desiree reveals about her scene) might count enough to warrant the tag.
where is desiree?
Day two, she will surprise Phoenix once the investigation has developed enough. It should be impossible to avoid her, I’m pretty sure.

Reactions: MrFuckNuts

Ryan Ber

Feb 12, 2018
when can you do this? she just tells you to go away and then you cant show her anything, is it only when you can show her the guest pass on day 2? shouldnt you be able to show her on day 1 since it says 2/3?
I showed it to her after I got the first card in the bathroom (right before you present Adrian with the card). There are options to talk and move and also most importantly there is the "present" option. Right after the bathroom, when you are in the lobby, use present and then click on the adrian andrews card and then you will get the card from the receptionist.

Lowy

Aug 14, 2018
Excellent game. Great storyline. I hope there will be a vision or a mode where we could play/follow the story from Maya's point of view

Reactions: pinkmochidango

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Excellent game. Great storyline. I hope there will be a vision or a mode where we could play/follow the story from Maya's point of view
I seriously hope not... having her talk with that guy for the entire time sounds boring.
Also the main gimmick about this game is watching her through Phoenix's perspective and slowly find out what she is doing instead of being shown everything from her perspective.

Last edited:

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
Obviously... did you even play this game? :D It already escalated that far and the game is called "Maya's mission"
I must've missed this part, and I was clicking on the tracker every opportunity I had. All I saw up to the end of the demo was Mike groping Maya's tits and inspecting her underwear, when did it go to full on sex?

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
I must've missed this part, and I was clicking on the tracker every opportunity I had. All I saw up to the end of the demo was Mike groping Maya's tits and inspecting her underwear, when did it go to full on sex?
I think it was already mentioned that the next update will have Maya actually be shown doing sex.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
You didn't miss anything, there's no sex in the game so far.
I think it was already mentioned that the next update will have Maya actually be shown doing sex.
I said there would be sex next update... I never said it would be Maya >:]

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I’ve always been keen to play an Ace Attorney hentai game that’s like for like but with a Western kick to it. Kudo’s to you dev.

when can we peasants expect v0.3?
I can't really say when it will be ready yet unfortunately, there's still a lot to do, plus I'm still waiting on some assets. Also I wanted to implement some extra bits like a gallery/tracker gallery before release... If I had to guess I'd say mid to late August, but it could be earlier or later than that!

IHaveNoClue666

May 15, 2020
I can't really say when it will be ready yet unfortunately, there's still a lot to do, plus I'm still waiting on some assets. Also I wanted to implement some extra bits like a gallery/tracker gallery before release... If I had to guess I'd say mid to late August, but it could be earlier or later than that!
It would be great addition. If you like the idea you could also add an "action counter" like "groped x times".

If you are looking for some references Navigating The Rift imo pulled it off really well.

Still, this is only a suggestion, definetely stick to your vision.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

Lowy

Aug 14, 2018
I seriously hope not... having her talk with that guy for the entire time sounds boring.
Also the main gimmick about this game is watching her through Phoenix's perspective and slowly find out what she is doing instead of being shown everything from her perspective.
I see what you mean but from what I played the girls are falling pretty easily so having some quotes where we hear what they are talking could be interesting

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes