Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
I see what you mean but from what I played the girls are falling pretty easily so having some quotes where we hear what they are talking could be interesting
I do think the tracker playing distorted bits of audio so that only a few words can be discerned by Phoenix Wright would be interesting. Similar to Summer Sweepers

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I do think the tracker playing distorted bits of audio so that only a few words can be discerned by Phoenix Wright would be interesting. Similar to Summer Sweepers
I have plans for something similar. I can only shoehorn in so many 'quality of life' changes per update without delaying things too much, but some tracker noise stuff is on the cards.

Jul 20, 2019
I have plans for something similar. I can only shoehorn in so many 'quality of life' changes per update without delaying things too much, but some tracker noise stuff is on the cards.
Your game is already quite stellar, so I'm not gonna be upset if you decide to not take such suggestions on board in the end, I was really just idly suggesting a minor but neat feature. Best of luck with your game!

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
As Pink Monchi has said they're not trying to make and NTR game as Phoenix and Maya are not in that kind of relationship.
While it's not explicitly stated in the games I don't think you can really say they don't have that type of relationship it's pretty heavily implied particularly in the Layton game (which to be fair isn't "canon" but ultimately reads like an official shipping fic with the Phoenix and Maya scenes) also even if it's not canonized the number of fans that see Phoenix and Maya as a couple is quite large so I'd personally say the NTR tag has been quite rightly earned in this case.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Honestly I don't see this as NTR as the WrightWorth shippers got to me (My headcanon is that Nick is Bi, or Dahlia ruined relationships for him until Bridge to the Turnabout).

Reactions: LugawMAn

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Honestly I don't see this as NTR as the WrightWorth shippers got to me (My headcanon is that Nick is Bi, or Dahlia ruined relationships for him until Bridge to the Turnabout).
Honestly, the whole NTR debate does have a correct answer that nobody really cares about anymore, and most of the comunity has just taken Occam's razor to the whole concept of NTR to simply mean "Anyone who is not me having sexual relations with potential love interests in these games is NTR" Is that corrrect? No. Is it how the term has essentially been transformed? Yes.

For this game I think the NTR tag relays the message most people are looking for. Does Maya get fucked by someone who is not Phoenix? Yes. It works, people really love the game and the Dev is doing a really solid job. Let's not bother splitting hairs over these issues of loose terms and non-canon shipping. Let's just watch the babes we love getting corrupted in the best way possible.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
While it's not explicitly stated in the games I don't think you can really say they don't have that type of relationship it's pretty heavily implied particularly in the Layton game (which to be fair isn't "canon" but ultimately reads like an official shipping fic with the Phoenix and Maya scenes) also even if it's not canonized the number of fans that see Phoenix and Maya as a couple is quite large so I'd personally say the NTR tag has been quite rightly earned in this case.
Kids don't lie:

AceAttorneyFF1.jpg
AceAttorneyFF2.jpg

Case solved :cool:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yah this is the kinda stuff I was talking about I'm pretty sure in that specific case Phoenix denies it out of bashfulness but it's scenes like that that make me believe even if it was never fully confirmed it's heavily implied and the NTR tag is earned because of it.
Nick doesn't say anything at all, and in his inner monologue he's just shocked an 8 year-old girl would say that :ROFLMAO:
If Maya had mentioned Nick as just her boss, or her colleague, or a friend, Pearl wouldn't have talked about their relationship in those terms out of the blue. She does it again at the end of the chapter, when Maya is finally out of trouble. It's obvious that the devs wanted to imply that Maya saw him in a very special way.

NotABot

Mar 25, 2017
The corruption is moving very fast! I adore the tracker mechanic. The subtle change between Maya wearing a bra or not is exquisite. It's the small things the POV may miss that really makes the genre great. Awesome developer!

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes