Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Dev said it would likely be this month but wasn't guaranteed- looks like it didn't make it. Hopefully it's not too much longer and everything is still going smoothly-...

Reactions: Htoon

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Patreon update says he plans as earliest as the 5th- and as late as the 10th now.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Hmm.... I'll pass on this one.... Waiting for Klee Prank Adventure 2.....
You should still try it- I might be with you on a similar game to that(though probably not a sequel)...- But then I played this one and it just works too well. But some would rather have a scene viewer than something with careful work and writing so it's impossible to make a game for everyone. I hope this one does really well though to show the dev that these kinds of mystery + teasing games can do as well or better than just generic nukige.

Soon update... surely... maybe this weekend..

Reactions: StatelierTerror

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You should still try it- I might be with you on a similar game to that(though probably not a sequel)...- But then I played this one and it just works too well. But some would rather have a scene viewer than something with careful work and writing so it's impossible to make a game for everyone. I hope this one does really well though to show the dev that these kinds of mystery + teasing games can do as well or better than just generic nukige.

Soon update... surely... maybe this weekend..
Seemingly not. :(

UnkownRoboCommie

Jun 16, 2023
I wonder how the plot will eventually develop, this guy is def up to something with how he's targeted specifically people from Pheonix's past. Hope we can actually investigate and solve things instead of him just getting away with whatever his scheme is, Red White absolutley belongs in jail. Though knowing Ace Attorney he's probably going to end up killing someone and blaming Maya for it in court

• Haha
Reactions: pinkmochidango

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Looks like we're hitting the 10th ... at best... That was the latest the dev said it might take... fingers crossed it doesn't get delayed.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I would rather he do something else than another Klee myself.
Yeah it's not going to happen. I will consider some KPA DLC later on, but definitely no sequel. I want to keep it fresh and interesting, and make things the world has never seen before! I personally hate it when devs milk their cool concepts beyond what feels natural.
Looks like we're hitting the 10th ... at best... That was the latest the dev said it might take... fingers crossed it doesn't get delayed.
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!

Arkade

May 23, 2017
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!
Hey i'm just going by what i've seen written on patreon >_>/.. Sounds like you were hoping to start testing yesterday- but that was a hope. And I feel like that's a days job itself. And you wanted an android port to release simultaneously?..

Feeel free to prove me wrong and just release update noww.. Even if just for patrons..

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Hey i'm just going by what i've seen written on patreon >_>/.. Sounds like you were hoping to start testing yesterday- but that was a hope. And I feel like that's a days job itself. And you wanted an android port to release simultaneously?..

Feeel free to prove me wrong and just release update noww.. Even if just for patrons..
Discord message from 18 hours ago:

"Testing has begun"

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
is someone gonna upload 0.3 here or are we gonna have to wait for full release?
PinkMochi will upload 0.3 for free in ~3 weeks. Regarding earlier pirated releases:

The game is free and the only reason people support the dev on Patreon is to support his game.
They get something very mediocre for it. They get the alpha versions of the game a few weeks sooner.
Since those people are literally giving away money to the dev to support the game for next to no gain why would they then share it here and actively hurt the dev? If it gets leaked & shared, less people will support him on Patreon.

Just be patient and you will get the next version too in a couple of weeks.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
PinkMochi will upload 0.3 for free in ~3 weeks. Regarding earlier pirated releases:
A forum whose main focus is piracy and thinking about "hurting" a dev, which isn't a thing and is been proven a lot since the beginning of times, are such twisted viewpoints. Like the protection in that other game whose name I'll not say. But like wtf why are we suddenly playing morals? Is it right to leak some but protect some? Let the people decide that, support is earned not forced. That's why people like CDPR and not Ubisoft, one released a free public patch because there was a big bug and the other one enforced mandatory online checks because screw players (paid ones because pirated version removed that and improved performance)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 42 Votes