Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I added the MAC and Android links too since it already leaked. It's annoying because now this buggy version without the tracker gallery will be the one that everyone sees. Anyway, please enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deny Masato

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I added the MAC and Android links too since it already leaked. It's annoying because now this buggy version without the tracker gallery will be the one that everyone sees. Anyway, please enjoy.
I found 4/5 pictures, can you tell me where the pictures are?

Edelweiss20

Jul 23, 2017
when I enter the security room, the safe literally does not exist in the place the preview image shows it should be. Anyone else get that bug?

Mar 29, 2020
What studies? There are devs on here who literally share their sub count after an update was leaked immediately and showed a decline. Can't believe you are still trying to compare triple A to small games on this site... And where have I said I am morally superior by pointing out how immediate leaks hurt devs? In fact, I have even less morals than you. I want the game for free over a longer period of time than you. No need to play morals.
Patreon+Subscribestar are not good business models... SO much more abuse on the end of the game designers, than from people who leak downloads.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Does this game even have H-content at all ?? This is version 0.3 and I see nothing new added to tag list nor does the changelog say anything. Wtf is dev trying to convey with this game exactly making it seem like adult game but having no sex contents at all? As much appealing as it looks, I feel uncompelled if it doesn't have any sex scenes in it

Ekux

Sep 5, 2021
Does this game even have H-content at all ?? This is version 0.3 and I see nothing new added to tag list nor does the changelog say anything. Wtf is dev trying to convey with this game exactly making it seem like adult game but having no sex contents at all? As much appealing as it looks, I feel uncompelled if it doesn't have any sex scenes in it
There is H-content in the latest update, it seems they just haven't updated the tag list yet

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
It does. A lot of scene "blurred" with the transmitter and in this update Maya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's another without blur or anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, you can fuck the clumsy girl.

Vattfr

May 13, 2019
Didn't seen anyone talking about changelog so since there a .txt in archive i will share it xP

v0.3
Day 3 added
4 new areas, 1 new OC character, 1 new animated minigame, interactive computer + loads more stuff added!!!
5 Trading Cards added
12+ Tracker Scenes added
1 Collectable Poster added
3 SD Card images added

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Nice, we're getting into the meat of it! Maya's getting some real experience now ;)

I do wonder if we'll see the other side of those scenes, maybe like a post-game POV gallery kinda deal?

Reactions: babadunde

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
when I enter the security room, the safe literally does not exist in the place the preview image shows it should be. Anyone else get that bug?
Yes, there is no safe so no 5th card or poster. Probably the version hosted here as opposed to the substar one, maybe.

Also im kind of shocked people had trouble with the door code, is it really that hard? I got it first time only thing that throws you off is the whole "it needs to be inside of brackets from the start" thing

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes