Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes

MoCus

Feb 24, 2018
yah, can't find the safe either, clicked everything in every room that i could think of, even went through early day twice already to see if missed anything in maggy's apartment

103NOOBY103

May 19, 2017
people is a fuking puzzle game try to do the puzzels and replay util you have all :V i play in fatfoward i dont read a shit, but i pass all game update in 15 minutes and i dont read until the password in the photo room :D

Last edited:

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Dude the writing on this is so good... Programming and overall presentation too. It unironically gets a few things more right than games like Summertime Saga or What a Legend. The scenarios are pretty hot, but I'm honestly in it just as much for the sheer artistic value as I am for the coom.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Do you need anything else?
yah, can't find the safe either, clicked everything in every room that i could think of, even went through early day twice already to see if missed anything in maggy's apartment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPGSboy

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Dude the writing on this is so good... Programming and overall presentation too. It unironically gets a few things more right than games like Summertime Saga or What a Legend. The scenarios are pretty hot, but I'm honestly in it just as much for the sheer artistic value as I am for the coom.
It's obvious the dev has a deep love for this fantastic series. I wish Capcom loved it as much. Glad most of the games are being salvaged on PC but man I need a new title...

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
It's obvious the dev has a deep love for this fantastic series. I wish Capcom loved it as much. Glad most of the games are being salvaged on PC but man I need a new title...
I mean they just re-released all of it (still wish we got a physical of the first 3, which weirdly enough is the only one that didn't get a Western physical) and we finally got a release of both Great Ace Attorney games and both Miles Edgeworth games just got released (even if I've already played and finished the fan-translated version years ago).

They're obviously cooking something. But as far as forgotten franchises go, Phoenix Wright isn't even in the top of the list, Dino Crisis, Power Stone and Breath of Fire has him beat as well as many others.

Reactions: Magister Masquerade

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Miss Faraday is not yet in the game, I think.

There has been a lot of talk in the discord about including your beloved Wendy Oldbag, though.

Edit: There is also what looks like Gumshoe’s coat hanging in a mysterious closet. Real identity of Mike Hawk revealed?
Considering we got a taste of Trucy here (which is probably all we'll get since timelines and all) Kay's not impossible.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
I mean they just re-released all of it (still wish we got a physical of the first 3, which weirdly enough is the only one that didn't get a Western physical) and we finally got a release of both Great Ace Attorney games and both Miles Edgeworth games just got released (even if I've already played and finished the fan-translated version years ago).

They're obviously cooking something. But as far as forgotten franchises go, Phoenix Wright isn't even in the top of the list, Dino Crisis, Power Stone and Breath of Fire has him beat as well as many others.
Yeah I know, that's what I meant by salved on PC, especially after Nintendo shutting down their older eshops. I do hope you're right that it means there's another game coming.

And I want the others too but Phoenix Wright is generally more recent and popular than the other games in both west and Japan so I'm shocked they haven't done more with it. The Great Ace Attorney did really well supposedly and I loved it myself.

But I agree with you, as I stare at my Breath of Fire grimdark style art poster... still waiting for an answer to that whammy of a Megaman Legends ending too, though I'd just take a remaster on PC at this point.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Great game, it really feels like the original AA games :)

Found an annoying bug on Day2 though. Card no 8 (Penny) does not appear in the binder (though you can see the animation of it being added) and is not being counted in the day summary.

VoidTempest

May 25, 2018
Great game, it really feels like the original AA games :)

Found an annoying bug on Day2 though. Card no 8 (Penny) does not appear in the binder (though you can see the animation of it being added) and is not being counted in the day summary.
Playing until you get that card on 0.2 (should still be available on Itch.io), saving, and then loading that save on the 0.3 version worked for me.

Reactions: Mr_Sel

TsarNicholas

Sep 26, 2017
Not to take the thunder away the dev becasue this game is cool as fuck but does anyone know of similar games that the have the oblivious protag phone/video dynamic? It creates a really cool tension, wondering whats going on and whats next

Reactions: ran_do95z

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
I don't wanna talk too much until the public update is out, but as a preliminary short review, I really liked the update. Especially love the little puzzles, not too hard or time consuming, but very satisfying to solve. A nice break from the lewd dialogue.
I hope the game going forward will feature more gameplay like that instead of minigames, such as the one from day 2. In my opinion, logic style mechanics are far more imaginative than the same minigames we've seen time and again.
As always, outstanding job dev!

UnkownRoboCommie

Jun 16, 2023
finished day 2 and apparently I missed a crazy amount of cards, wonder how

I like the game alot just have some anxieties about the ending, I hope we can take this guy down in the end since he seems scummy, anyone trying to get Red White out of jail I automatically dislike. I worry though that he'll just win whatever scheme he has going

if he turns out to be a normal guy that's fine ig but I do not trust him at all

Reactions: Deponk

Deadbones9700

May 19, 2020
How do I get into the Security Room? I have the paper with the "code" on it but it asked for "Crying Guy" emojis, and none of the emojis on the panel look like they're crying. I'm super confused. Can someone just send a Screenshot of the code?

Deadbones9700

May 19, 2020
How do I get into the Security Room? I have the paper with the "code" on it but it asked for "Crying Guy" emojis, and none of the emojis on the panel look like they're crying. I'm super confused. Can someone just send a Screenshot of the code?
This the only thing I can assume the code is but it doesn't work Capture.JPG work

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes