Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes

Lshsjos

Nov 10, 2021
Only found 4/5 cards, one in maggey's apartment, one in rossey's trash bin, one in the foyer, one in the foyer's safe. Can anyone tell me which one am I missing?

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
Bro this game is good as hell. I almost never post, and I do not like NTR games, but this game is very fucking good. Idk if its the tone, or the pacing, or what isn't shown as much as what is, but this is one of the best games I've seen this year.

fakename99

Oct 25, 2019
I haven't gotten to play the current update, so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but are there any plans for any feet content? I know it's not for everyone, but there were three or four scenes in Klee's Prank Adventure and they were all fantastic.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: garmander

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I haven't gotten to play the current update, so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but are there any plans for any feet content? I know it's not for everyone, but there were three or four scenes in Klee's Prank Adventure and they were all fantastic.
That kind of stuff is super niche and actually a pretty big turnoff for some people, in a game that was big like Klee's prank adventure it was fine but in a game that looks like it is going to be as small as this one I am not sure such a niche would find a place. The game is already playing to one niche I don't think it should try to stuff too many more into it.

Arachel

Nov 16, 2022
I keep missing a card from Day 2 it says 4/5

Day 1
- Adrian Andrews
- Adrian Andrews, show it to April May to get her card.
- Flower Pot
_
Day 2
- Card on the wall in the photo office
- 3 Cards in the briefcase
- Delite
Shouldn't that be 5 not 4?

I'm missing Penny Nichol's card it looks like.

Dec 9, 2017
I keep missing a card from Day 2 it says 4/5

Day 1
- Adrian Andrews
- Adrian Andrews, show it to April May to get her card.
- Flower Pot
_
Day 2
- Card on the wall in the photo office
- 3 Cards in the briefcase
- Delite
Shouldn't that be 5 not 4?

I'm missing Penny Nichol's card it looks like.
It's a bug from the counter, it's not properly counting card 8. If you check your album card 8 won't be there.

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes