RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

alucard73

Jul 7, 2020
What he really wants to ask you is: When are you going to release the next update? :)
I think summer people are entitled to a bit of a vacation too, and I'm waiting for the next update too, but don't expect any major upheavals when July and August are just around the corner xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I think summer people are entitled to a bit of a vacation too, and I'm waiting for the next update too, but don't expect any major upheavals when July and August are just around the corner xD
Oh it's always summer in MSV, dw xD
(If you can't get into the mood... idk, turn the heater on and play some waves and seagull background noises for immersion lol)

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Will there be an option to mace the "Brotherhood?"
Gonna add a girl gang too in the school update, so I'm thinking of giving their boss a face and name. Both gangs are at "war" with one another, so I'm considering letting the player join forces with one to beat the other. Not sure if that's anything like what you had in mind tho xD

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Gonna add a girl gang too in the school update, so I'm thinking of giving their boss a face and name. Both gangs are at "war" with one another, so I'm considering letting the player join forces with one to beat the other. Not sure if that's anything like what you had in mind tho xD
so if the boys have womens underwhere on there heads what would the girls have?

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Is it just the 2 scenes with the new character or did you just combine everything?
Pray for more ember..
Depends on how you count, but let's say 2 long scenes and 6 short repeatable ones. All focused on the new character tho.
Was planning to make it 12 scenes in total, but the update is never coming out if I keep adding stuff so decided to stop and release it at that lol. (the other 4 scenes are coming out in the following update, which is gonna be shorter)

There's a with more details, if anybody wants to have a look.

Gonna add plenty more scenes for the main cast on v0.5.0 and forward tho (Ember included!), so let's not lose hope! xD

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes