- Very easy to get all scenes

Cons:
    - Less than a half hour to finish the game
    - Incredibly easy game which can be a turnoff
    - Not many h-scenes to collect

Play it, collect the scenes and forget about this game
  2. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Scene's really aren't as good as people are making them out to be. Grasping at straws trying to give this game some sort of redeeming quality imo. It's not a completely worthless game but the dialog in the scenes really isn't all that compelling, and they're all quite brief. 30min of gameplay for a great H payoff would be awesome... but that's not what we have here. Uninspiring both in gameplay and in erotics.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Conejoo

A 30-40 minute puzzle game. Not much in terms of story, and gameplay. Simple puzzles, and a scene at the end of a few puzzles. A game made to show mother x son scenes. The scenes are pretty hot. If you are looking for a game that is short and simple but with hot scenes, this game is definitely for you.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Feds Suck This White Cock

Finished it in less than 30 minutes, actually it took me more because I got stuck in a level (my brain cells totally died at that moment). Why 4 stars? Isn't it too much? Well we all know the author, we know that he doesn't make longer games so we have to understand that this rating can't be compared to other devs, the scenes are good, the plot is good and makes sense, it's not about someone falling for lust for no actual reason + we know, thanks to a dialogue, that the mother didn't have sex for a long time, if there actually were a scene about the mother masturbating (so that we could have understood that she really needed to be fucked by someone) that would helped even more with the characterization but the game for how simple and straight forward it is it's actually really good. 3 stars is too low because the H scenes are quite good, the plot is good and the puzzle type of game that it is isn't that bad if I have to be honest. Good to jerk off to, good if you have some free time and good if you want to see some short mother-son love.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

bittetpeter

It works
    Finished it in 30 minutes, there's not a lot of content
    Had to use walkthrough because I couldn't solve puzzles with rocks and water, all other puzzles I solved myself
    There's a 100% save and recollection room with all the cutscenes.

You won't miss anything important by skipping all the puzzles
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

If you don't care for puzzles, just get a guide. They're not hard, but aren't easy either

As for scenes, they're alright, though there are very few. The game seems to go for a quickie and does it alright, nothing wrong with that. There's also a gallery mode
  7. 2.00 star(s)

SparklingInfrared

I would put the game at about a 2.5 if that was an option. It is very short puzzle game, with 12 puzzles and 7 scenes. The scenes are all shota/incest focused (1 scene is just the mom undressing) with one pregnant sex scene.

The translation seems to be fairly good, which is a welcome change from how many garbage MTLs we've gotten recently (there are admittedly a few awkward spots, but I believe it's always understandable). The artwork is good, and I'd like to see more from this artist. There are four different puzzle "types" which add some variety, and the game does not rely heavily on RPG maker mechanics if you find those boring or overdone (there's not combat for example)

There is a weird animation thing (the pictures sort of bounce up and down?) that can be turned off in the options, though I'm not sure why it's there to begin with. There are collectable standing pictures throughout the game, however they don't do much, simply allowing you to see the pictures in the recollection room, which again makes me ask why have it at all? It's also too short to have any actual depth if that is what you want for a game.

It could be worth a play if you like shota and incest, and want or at least don't mind a short game. Not the worst game on f95 by a long shot, but far from the best either
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Angmir

For what it is ment to be the game is perfect.
    The game is just an excuse to show a few really nice scenes of Mama x Shota,
    and it does that, adding a few REALLY EASY puzzles in between the scenes, to keep you occupied.

None of the puzzles takes more than 30 seconds to compleate.

I'll give it 4/5 score, becouse I can't give it more for such a short game, but It is exacly what it wants to be, and it does that well.

Good game, Good shota scenes. Good Tranlation.
    4/5 overall
  9. 1.00 star(s)

RICKY43

This is honestly quite possibly the worst game I've ever played. Short game hidden behind pointless puzzles. At least the art style is nice. I didn't know what I was expecting from a game, that people only said it had 30minutes to an hour of playtime. The characters were also dull and boring, I just can't find many positives besides the art style.