Others Abandoned Mbanga the Voyeur [v0.04] [Drunk Robot]

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Link to release 0.03 for WIN, if you want to update the thread!

Have a nice day you all!!!

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Meh, the orignal is bearly ok, and seems more like its gonna have voyer stuff then me actually making a harem with the girls, probally same thing here, some fucking around then watching other people fuck around with the girls I want. Like minus that horrible set up for the main game that is what kind of urks me the most, I am getting them to go jack off some kid against his will and watching instead of getting them to come to me :p

Reactions: SlaveStates

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Meh, the orignal is bearly ok, and seems more like its gonna have voyer stuff then me actually making a harem with the girls, probally same thing here, some fucking around then watching other people fuck around with the girls I want. Like minus that horrible set up for the main game that is what kind of urks me the most, I am getting them to go jack off some kid against his will and watching instead of getting them to come to me :p
To be fair, in this game you are "playing" as Mbanga. Therefore "you" are the one spying and fucking in this game.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ah seems dev plans to add 2 new scenes per update. Looks like he's saving the more popular girls for last (Jade, Deidra)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
that harry potter scenario sounds hot and that headteacher looks extremely sexy :p ( i assume you can't have anyhting with her unless far later in the game?) but the mc guy... idk... he looks like he felt into dark chocolate more than being a black dude. also imo he could be chubbier. does it have to be a student in the first place? why no creepy professor/teacher? hm quality looks sometimes hurting but sometimes okay. just from the looks i would give the game a 3/10 maybe 4. but i didn't play it yet and therefore can't really rate it.

tomcatfilm

May 20, 2020
When will we see some sweet scenario involving Katarina, that rude little tomboy, waiting for her since the TWA 0.02 days

Reactions: Ismaele

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Doesn't seem this game is a priority for the dev, he's recently started another game too
:eek:Not really, and on Christmaseve he added another (incomplete only preview version:devilish:) game as special release. :rolleyes:
Yes, thats the gospel Truth we have allthough to Dare with. :LOL: