Others Abandoned Mbanga the Voyeur [v0.04] [Drunk Robot]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MbangaI.jpg

Overview:
Mbanga the Voyeur is an easy and funny spin-off of the main game TWA, which involves Mbanga in little and spicy adventures in the academy...​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-13
Release Date: 2020-08-13
Developer: Drunk Robot -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac (0.01): - -

Image_2.png Image_3.png Image_4.png Image_5.png Image_6.png Image_7.png Image_8.png Image_9.png Image_10.png Image_12.png Image_13.png Image_14.png Image_15.png Image_16.png Image_18.png

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Mbanga could be mixed race, Australian Aborigine, or from Papua New Guinea? They have very dark skin (I do mean very dark), sometimes have curly hair and even green or blue eyes and the occasional blonde. Never mind that, tho.
This is way more important- based on the game it's from, I'm half expecting this to devolve into a bugfest and feature pointless grind. I'll download this and if I have time, I'll venture into it and see how it runs. o_O

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I lol'd when I saw the name and that dudes face. Is this a parody or has the op never seen a black person before? It kinda looks like Justin Trudeau in blackface.
OIP.jpg
It's sad that it's 2020 and we still haven't had a solid game with a black lead, instead we get Trudeau blackface simulator with a bad copy pasted ui.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The m.c dose not look anything like the other family members to me so it really breaks the emission for me and for some others I am sure . Please change the m.c asap :eek::sick::FacePalm: Even half brothers and sister's would still share some physical looks [I should now I have few half brothers and sister myself]yet the m.c looks nothing like his sister or mother this is not incest. the m.c gotta go or change the m.c until you change the looks of the m.c i will not even try to attempt to play this game until the m.c is changed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedZone30

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
The m.c dose not look anything like the other family members to me so it really breaks the emission for me and for some others I am sure . Please change the m.c asap :eek::sick::FacePalm: Even half brothers and sister's would still share some physical looks [I should now I have few half brothers and sister myself]yet the m.c looks nothing like his sister or mother this is not incest. the m.c gotta go or change the m.c until you change the looks of the m.c i will not even try to attempt to play this game until the m.c is changed.
who said this was an incest game??? i think you're in the wrong thread guy.

Reactions: RedZone30