Seeking MC gets turned into a fucktoy

change13

Jan 21, 2020
Im looking for games where MC is essentially turned into a (fuck)toy.
A few sotry arcs/games i enjoyed:
I enjoyed the Belle character in TiTS (sadly the whole bimbofication part of the game has not much influence in the grand scheme of things)
Dr. Badger in TiTs.
Play Things by squishy is one of my favourites right now (the whole game is about mc getting transformed by magical sex toys and themselfes getting turned into a toy along the way)
Healsluts free use arc or the slave arc are very nice. (great game in general)
The Company's submission route.

I dont enjoy overly cruel games where Mgets tortured either way. I prefer lighthearted games or games where you can easily ignore cruelness of a transformation like that. Additionally i prefer feminine characters (be it male or female).

I know that this is a long and peculiar list but i trust the hivemind here to gather some nice recommendations.

Thank you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
comes to mind first, but it's a Fallout 4 mod. It has some rapey stuff, but also good bimbofication. From what I remember of Healslut, you may like the type of corruption, having both maledom / femdom and free-use / prostitution. I have other mod suggestions too.

Succum Brewery is also good, focused on free-use / prostitution and no rape. But MC remains free, I don't know if slavery / submission to specific characters is a requirement for you.

change13

Jan 21, 2020
comes to mind first, but it's a Fallout 4 mod. It has some rapey stuff, but also good bimbofication. From what I remember of Healslut, you may like the type of corruption, having both maledom / femdom and free-use / prostitution. I have other mod suggestions too.

Succum Brewery is also good, focused on free-use / prostitution and no rape. But MC remains free, I don't know if slavery / submission to specific characters is a requirement for you.
Thanks for your suggestions :)