Seeking MC humiliation and more.

Zodd33

Apr 15, 2020
Not really sure if there is a name for it but I'm looking for games where the MCs love interests are forced by other men.

It doesn't have to be the entire aspect of the game but would like it to be fairly heavy on rough sex/BDSM/humiliation etc.

Thank in advance.

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
so you want that the love interest of the mc gets fucked by other people? if that is the case that's called netorare or ntr. here is a link to a thread that lists a lot of ntr games and categorizes them. you can also use the ntr tag to filter for such games. thug hero party would be a pretty good example for a game where your love interests are forced to have sex with other men

Reactions: Zodd33

Zodd33

Apr 15, 2020
so you want that the love interest of the mc gets fucked by other people? if that is the case that's called netorare or ntr. here is a link to a thread that lists a lot of ntr games and categorizes them. you can also use the ntr tag to filter for such games. thug hero party would be a pretty good example for a game where your love interests are forced to have sex with other men
Thanks man! Of course there is a name for it.

I guess what I'm mainly looking for is Netorare Type C.

Last edited: