Seeking MC in love with mother or aunt, Romantic if possible

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
This is exactly what I wanted, thanks for the suggestion, it would be great if you knew more like this. It's amazing
I'm glad you like it. It's a really good game. Has a wonderful mother and aunt. There were also hot scenes outside of sex. Unfortunately the development process is very slow.

There are too many incest games that I play. But you're not exactly looking for incest game, so I just made one recommend. I can also recommend these games where there is romance and sex between mother-son/aunt-nephew.

Milfy City (I guess among these games, this is the game that has the mother who loves her son the most. You probably played.)

Hard to Love (This game is new and there aren't many scenes between mother and son yet. The existing scene was also quite hot. not sex)

Life in Santa County (Our aunt is a total slut, but the relationship between mother and son was quite warm at first.)

Dual Family (I guess it's a game that fits your request pretty well. It's been a long time since I played this game. People complained about the lack of sex between mother and son. Idk if the developer finally added a sex scene. I remember their relationship was pretty romantic.)

Love and Submission (Mother and son desired of each other a lot. There are good kissing scenes.) abandoned :(

Bloody Passion (I'm not sure this will quite suit your request. The mother desires her son very much. But the game has a great mom model, I definitely recommend it.)

Demon Boy (I don't know if it will suit your request, but the boy very much desire to fuck his mother. There are some pretty warm scenes outside of sex. But I can definitely recommend it too in terms of rendering and models.)

The Cabin Summer Vacation (The game can fit your request. Mother and son are not so perverted.)

Young Again (I don't remember much about this game, but I think it fits.)

Here is my list of other cool incest games. If you want to have a look.

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I'm glad you like it. It's a really good game. Has a wonderful mother and aunt. There were also hot scenes outside of sex. Unfortunately the development process is very slow.

There are too many incest games that I play. But you're not exactly looking for incest game, so I just made one recommend. I can also recommend these games where there is romance and sex between mother-son/aunt-nephew.

Milfy City (I guess among these games, this is the game that has the mother who loves her son the most. You probably played.)

Hard to Love (This game is new and there aren't many scenes between mother and son yet. The existing scene was also quite hot. not sex)

Life in Santa County (Our aunt is a total slut, but the relationship between mother and son was quite warm at first.)

Dual Family (I guess it's a game that fits your request pretty well. It's been a long time since I played this game. People complained about the lack of sex between mother and son. Idk if the developer finally added a sex scene. I remember their relationship was pretty romantic.)

Love and Submission (Mother and son desired of each other a lot. There are good kissing scenes.) abandoned :(

Bloody Passion (I'm not sure this will quite suit your request. The mother desires her son very much. But the game has a great mom model, I definitely recommend it.)

Demon Boy (I don't know if it will suit your request, but the boy very much desire to fuck his mother. There are some pretty warm scenes outside of sex. But I can definitely recommend it too in terms of rendering and models.)

The Cabin Summer Vacation (The game can fit your request. Mother and son are not so perverted.)

Young Again (I don't remember much about this game, but I think it fits.)

Here is my list of other cool incest games. If you want to have a look.
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH,I have played Demon Boy and Milfy city, both are among the best I have ever played, I cant wait to complete all the others. This is amazing

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I dont mind sex but most games discount the romance or passionate sex. I will check this out
Don't expect too much tho,
even tho it took YEARS to get where it is now. the VN isn't big at all.
And it litterally lacks content with MC's mom when it comes to happy time.
If you choose a certain path, there are some scene's involving getting closer. it's not big at all.

it is supposedly building relationship wich also depends on certain choices of how it wil end (end is expected to be FAR away)

The best with mom contents in general is and probably always will be timestamps in my opinion.

Reactions: forgetmaster