Seeking MC is a DILF, father/daddy, or older man hooking up with younger women (incest or not) e.g. Simon from TLS

firagabird

Mar 30, 2019
Hi all, first time poster here. Having played a ton of lewd games, I find myself gravitating to those where I play an older man. I feel like playing as Simon in The Last Sovereign was a big influence to that; although I'm generally not a fan of either RPG Maker games or adult games with very heavy text, TLS aroused my mind more than my dick. That game also confirmed my preferences for the type of MC I'd rather play - a competent and confident man, smart but compassionate, diplomatic by nature but ruthless when needed. Basically, I want to roleplay as a male Dom that cares for his women. (I may need to separate this request into its own thread.)

Since I'm looking for an older MC, my preferred women are on the younger side, preferrably (but not limited to) daughters and nieces. Women that treat the MC as a father figure also make the cut. If the MC ends up hooking up with women his age or older though, I wouldn't dislike it.

While TLS is probably in my top 3 favorite adult games of all time that hits many of my fetishes (and non-ecchi videogame interests), it's definitely a slow burn. I don't consider that a downside, but most of the time I just want a regular VN with some story & sex scenes to fap to. I've already played the ff. VNs starring an older man:
  • Parental Love
  • Ecchi Sensei
  • Our Fate
  • DMD
  • I Love Daddy
  • Retrieving The Past
I've played others, but can't recall them off the top of my head.

Would love to hear some other games you guys have played starring an older MC!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi all, first time poster here. Having played a ton of lewd games, I find myself gravitating to those where I play an older man. I feel like playing as Simon in The Last Sovereign was a big influence to that; although I'm generally not a fan of either RPG Maker games or adult games with very heavy text, TLS aroused my mind more than my dick. That game also confirmed my preferences for the type of MC I'd rather play - a competent and confident man, smart but compassionate, diplomatic by nature but ruthless when needed. Basically, I want to roleplay as a male Dom that cares for his women. (I may need to separate this request into its own thread.)

Since I'm looking for an older MC, my preferred women are on the younger side, preferrably (but not limited to) daughters and nieces. Women that treat the MC as a father figure also make the cut. If the MC ends up hooking up with women his age or older though, I wouldn't dislike it.

While TLS is probably in my top 3 favorite adult games of all time that hits many of my fetishes (and non-ecchi videogame interests), it's definitely a slow burn. I don't consider that a downside, but most of the time I just want a regular VN with some story & sex scenes to fap to. I've already played the ff. VNs starring an older man:
  • Parental Love
  • Ecchi Sensei
  • Our Fate
  • DMD
  • I Love Daddy
  • Retrieving The Past
I've played others, but can't recall them off the top of my head.

Would love to hear some other games you guys have played starring an older MC!
Midlife Crisis [v0.12] [Nefastus Games]
House Arrest [v2.0] [TK8000]

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the thread firagabird I was about to post my own with quite similar criteria. Thats a long list jamdan and I'll be working my way through it with appreciation.

Last edited: