Identify MC Male in an 'All Girls' School/HighSchool/College/University

Ecchi Vaper

Jan 9, 2020
Looking for a game that I've not actually played.

The game was highly recommended to me by a friend ages ago but I/we've since forgotten the title

The MC is male and is forced (or put) in to an all-girls school, college or university (maybe even an academy).

This 'could be' set up by billionaire grandad but I might be confusing this with another game.

Can anyone help with suggestions?

Note - Game is older than a year for certain as it was recommended before or during "the pandemic".

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Aside from the billionaire uncle thing, sounds like the set-up for Koikatsu.
The MC is sent to a new town where he's been enrolled as the first guy into a formerly all girls school.
His aunt (whom you never actually see) is the dean/principal and she wants him to start a club that shows the girls at the school how to interact with guys.

Game is big, but gameplay is kind of empty. Mostly folks just use it for the character creator and studio kit it comes packaged with to create other games.

Of course, there are a bunch of other games that have a similar-ish enough set up (MC is the only guy in an all girls school) that it's practically become a trope at this point, so if this isn't the title maybe try looking around with the search function on the latest updates page for games tagged with male protagonist, school setting, and (probably) harem.