VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Measuring Up [v1.0] [Ohh]

1. 4.00 star(s)

WorkPlease

A high quality game with strange content. Everything feels well made and thought out, with multiple main branches that you can go down with multiple endings in each. Fairly short to play but there's a good amount of content here. Try it to just experience it, even if it's not something that would normally appeal to you. It's good, and like his other game, quite underrated.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

majdaddin

That was freaky and very interesting. And very sexy mostly. Could have been more sexy, but it was a lot of fun figuring out all the paths, and the pizza ending. Art is good, writing is good, choices are great. Almost 5/5, but not quite, because it could have been more deviantly sexy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KrystofDayne

I mean... 5/5 for the sheer originality of this thing :LOL:

There's definitely some extremely weird shit in here, and only like 10% of it is actually sort of my thing.
    I feel like maybe you should get more of a content warning before you go any specific route. The dev does it for potential gore but nothing else so I definitely wound up with some weird shit that I'm not into, especially infantilism, that shit creeps me the fuck out :LOL: But of course, there's the risk of spoiling an ending when you give a content warning, so I get that the dev wants to surprise us here.

All in all, the content warning I would give is: yes. Anything and pretty much everything that you can imagine could happen if you shrink someone down to the size of a toddler or a lot smaller is a possibility here. Most of it I found more funny and ridiculous than sexy or horrific but there might be something there for you if you are into all that giantess stuff.

One thing I'll say is, that for a game this ridiculous, that seems extremely niche, the renders are gorgeous. I'll be honest that I don't know what I would have done differently or better, in all honesty, I found that the models were perfect and I wish every Daz3d Ren'Py VN looked like this. I don't know exactly what it is that makes it so stunning, it's all the little things I guess, the extreme detail in the skin, the realistic way that boobs sag and drop (while still remaining perky in some ways, but they're not these spherical balloons), the varied and subtle facial expressions. It's just amazing.

There are no animations or any sort of free roam which is probably partly responsible for the awesome renders, the dev being freed up to focus more on that aspect.

The gameplay is pretty much just what it says: choose your own adventure. It might seem like a very short game if you just make your choices, end up with some ending and leave it at that. But there are really tons of different branching routes you can go with very different endings and storylines, so if you're keen on finding them all, it'll actually take a while. And I would definitely recommend playing around a bit with your choices and different savegames if you actually want to experience most of the game.
    I counted 22 distinct endings all in all (but only 17 actually different ones), most of them being some sort of "Game Over" implying, although mostly not actually seeing, your own death. Only one of them ends with "You Win", which is the only route where you also get to have some normal sex, so if that's your objective, it's gonna be pretty hard to find. But I'm almost certain I also missed some scenes.

The writing is all in all very well done as well. No annoying typos or Engrish, realistic (for the circumstances) sounding dialogue with a lot of humour baked in, believable (for the circumstances) and somewhat complex characters, considering you don't spend that much time with any of them. You have differing storylines that all progress at a pretty fast pace but that's actually not bad because it helps the game not drag too much.

So all in all, while this game requires you to be into some very niche stuff if you actually want to fap to it, it's just all round very well made. Simple, professional, gorgeous. I highly recommend it if you're up for it. Even if you can't fap to it, as long as you're not actually disturbed by some of it, I'd recommend it just for the humour and originality.

There should really be a lot more genre tags like macro/giantess, infantilism, unbirth, lactation, nipple penetration, gore, snuff and probably a few others so that people know what they're getting into here ;)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

akikospam74

Well, this is uh... Interesting

Visuals are great.. Renders are nicely done and there are some good animations too..
    Well the fetish is pretty damn weird lol.. But who am I to kink shame
    It's a really short game.. Not much content and pretty much no story

Final score: 7/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

To be honest...I don't know how to score this game.

The Fetishes in this game is so of the chart...but wow, I have never played anything like this.

So in a nutshell, the game is a bunch of short stories, all related to a "mad " female scientist, shrinking you the player to various sizes.

The result is bizarre to say the least. It ranges from funny, fearful, horrific to the insane.

So Ratings:
    Stories: Short, but sweet (4/5)
    Characters: Interesting to say the least (4/5)
    Graphics: Very Good renders (5/5)
    Sexy: Very Sexy and erotic (5/5)
    No Sound and animation.

Cons:
    No pubic hair ;) My pet peeve.

So why 5/5 if everything is not perfect?
    It's just so original and fresh. I can honestly say, I have not played anything like it before on here. The Girls are beautiful and sexy. But some of the images can be shocking and cruel...not for the faint hearted.

(I'm sure feminists will enjoy this game tremendously!!)