Others Completed Meat Log Mountain Second Date [v1.0] [Gachi Muchi Kun]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Full Front.jpg

Overview:
As the name says, you have a "second date" with the three "Daddy bears".
While sex ensues, this sequel is more centered on worldbuilding:
you get to explore the town (the first game entirely happened in the clinic)
and meet some denizens, and you learn more about the "Daddy bears"' backstories and personalities.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-08
Release Date: 2010-11
Developer: Gachi Muchi Kun -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: Meat Log Mountain
Other Game: Oni´s Dice
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Username & Password type in anything you want

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
nackedsnake. Thank you for sharing the game

Extras:

Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
I'm almost afraid to find out what kind of "back-stories" are in this game. OwO

80524.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sakuzuda
Jul 24, 2017
here ya go:

dont forget to click on "sexual content", "spoil me!" and "all" in the filters to see all tags.

View attachment 2032139
thanks but my Question was more centered on this game as its too old to find any accurate informations about it
your Link is centered around the prequel and while both games may share some tags,there could be more than im aware of

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
thanks but my Question was more centered on this game as its too old to find any accurate informations about it
wait, isnt that the game? lemme check again...

oh is that "second date" untertitle actually supposed to be a second game?

Jul 24, 2017
wait, isnt that the game? lemme check again...

oh is that "second date" untertitle actually supposed to be a second game?
the First game is also linked in Op and it also has the VNDB link inside;)
Im working now on its spinoff Oni´s Dice. Will add it later today or tomorrow,pretends on how fast i can gather informations about it and of course RL

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the First game is also linked in Op and it also has the VNDB link inside;)
hah, my bad then. guess i should get my coffee first in the morning before using my pc!

infos are indeed extremely scarce. the team went bancrupt in 2017 as far as i can read from their website. no more infos to the game. neither on vndb nor even on exhentai. only thing i found out was, that the artist is called grisser apparently. :unsure:

Jul 24, 2017
hah, my bad then. guess i should get my coffee first in the morning before using my pc!

infos are indeed extremely scarce. the team went bancrupt in 2017 as far as i can read from their website. no more infos to the game. neither on vndb nor even on exhentai. only thing i found out was, that the artist is called grisser apparently. :unsure:
yeah thats how my reasearch ended,if no one had shared this game i wonder how long i had to search for it or maybe give up on this,it may not be my kind of fetish but im here to deliver if possible.
So if i start to work on something then i need to complete it,anything else would be a waste of time.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
And no worries,cant count the times how much i missed something,before i became a jr uploader i was active in another thread.
Due to language barrier& the stupid behavior for game versions from the dev it was leading to that others and me messed up the thread

Khamoru

Jun 1, 2020
Damn I never realised it didn't get shared here, if I knew I would've help sharing it. I don't know about the actual release date, but some info I have is that the artist is @GrisserBernard on twitter, and he made the game with his former boyfriend, which had the files and everything when they broke up so it got lost in the limbo.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Sorry got confused with another one. didn't he stop making games through?
Yeah, he did stop. The unfinished one was one about a monster with tentacles in a basement.

I... think I bought both (this and meat log mountain) on its day, but I completely forgot about them. The art, and scenes on these games are really hot, but this one is way harder than the first one, I never finished it.