Identify Medieval fantasy game

Zeddles

Sep 12, 2019
I don't remember much about this game, because I never managed to play it. It caught my eye a few years before covid and the potato of a system I had back then couldn't run it very well. Unfortunately all I remember was it was a high/medieval fantasy game, it was 3D, and the renders and animation (which i think even the menu might've had animations i dont remember) were high quality. I want to say it was a sandbox game, not a visual novel, and there may have been a strategic element to it with sending out and organising armies. It definitely had something different going for it, which was why it piqued my interest. I think the war within the game was a traditional good vs evil, with your 'insert franchise version of goblins and orcs here' type thing, but could be wrong on that

Like I said, I never managed to play it, or at least put any time into it to remember much, and what I can recall is so minimal and hazy I honestly dont expect anybody to know what i'm looking for, but you don't know unless you try lol