Seeking Medieval/Fantasy game

• Thread starter Deleted member 1094625
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1094625

Greetings!
I'm looking for a game that takes place in medieval time or fantasy world, already tried Long live the princess and looking for something like this.
Would be awesome if it has incest in it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Greetings!
I'm looking for a game that takes place in medieval time or fantasy world...
No incest again but is pretty good. If you've played Darkest Dungeon it's a bit similar to that, you have to manage (and satisfy if you can) your roster of girls growing fetishes and fight turn based battles.

D

Deleted member 1094625

No incest again but is pretty good. If you've played Darkest Dungeon it's a bit similar to that, you have to manage (and satisfy if you can) your roster of girls growing fetishes and fight turn based battles.
This one seems to be deleted

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This one seems to be deleted
The MEGA download is deleted unfortunately, the other links are still up though. I tried nopy for a different game when that happened once and it was just as fast (if not faster) than MEGA is usually.

Edit - Oh I'm guessing your on a mac. The op problems are mention in the thread, (they were old versions too) for now look for the download.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Medieval fantasy....well, if u aren't avoiding HS based game then I would recommending

It has an options (cheat) where u could choose to be a biological (truestory) or being an adopted son (stepmom), obviously by choosing to be a biological son would lead to an incest relationship with MC's mom and little sister

Oh, it's also has a mind control corruption, witch, and fairy element just like Long Live The Princess

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If it doesn't have to be a male protagonist, I'd suggest coceter chronicles. The game gives the option to play it gay for the most part anyway, so if you do prefer only having sex with girls in a game then it's there. The game has excellent world building several fae races all with their own lore and everything. And it does have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap