Seeking Medieval-Fantasy

Tschamone

Jun 28, 2020
Hello everybody!

I am looking for a great medieval Fantasy game, like for example Roundscape: Adorevia, Claire's Quest or Kingdom of Deception.
I loved each of these games and I still play them for like the tenth time, but I'd like to try something new as well.
Does anyone of you know such a great game?
Pretty important to me are different races (maybe even furries), choices that have an influence on the future plot and a huge world, not only that one town.
What I would appreciate but don't need is a female protagonist, some forced sex scenes, maybe even slavery or similar situations like the beginning of KoD. Also, I am a fan of great artwork, good texts and nice ideas coming from the developer.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering!
Tschamone

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
I haven't really played any of those games, but if you don't mind high-quality english translated games, i recommend the Funbag Fantasy series. It fits all of your requirements- medieval fantasy, different races,minimal but consequential choices that affect your ending, and awesome CGs, locations varied, but the world building isn't THAT great. Sadly, i can't provide you with female protags, the voice acting is awesome as well, and the music gives you a 15th century feel. Do try it out and tell me how you like it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/funbag-fantasy-final-waffle.541/

Tschamone

Jun 28, 2020
I haven't really played any of those games, but if you don't mind high-quality english translated games, i recommend the Funbag Fantasy series. It fits all of your requirements- medieval fantasy, different races,minimal but consequential choices that affect your ending, and awesome CGs, locations varied, but the world building isn't THAT great. Sadly, i can't provide you with female protags, the voice acting is awesome as well, and the music gives you a 15th century feel. Do try it out and tell me how you like it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/funbag-fantasy-final-waffle.541/
Hi, thank you! I did try it out, and the game itself is good. The music and voices really are fantastic and special. Also the characters are likeable, but sadly it's not interactive enough for my taste...
Though, thank you a lot for this recommondation!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, since you liked KoD, maybe the main writer's (afaik) other games would be of interest? They're all fantasy too. TLS is known for being freaking huge, with several years of active development. Male MC though.

For the female-MC non-con angle there's LonaRPG, but it's very dark and rapey.