Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1702215290441.png

Overview:
Years after the first game, explore the life of a new medicine intern. College, hospital, home, evolve in this sandbox as you want. More real choices, a lot of character (old and new), less grinding. Enjoy this game, enhanced since the old one.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-10
Release Date: 2023-11-10
Developer: Walkius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Other game: School, Love & Friends
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

A lot of new event will occur from the beginning. You have to start a new game in order to trigger them.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Update Only v0.7 / v0.8: - - -

Extra: German

mV3L3g.jpg Preview.jpg WFlfFO.jpg Mercedes_home_3.jpg Consult_Neil_6.jpg Tamara_lockers_3.jpg
Preview2.jpg H1nWVk.jpg PbWH_q.jpg Hms8gY.jpg Tutoring_6.jpg 2dKKUV.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hard pass. Why would i play a game from a Dev who walked out on his last project?
seeing how he started getting corrupted into sharing , swinging and ntr teasing i dont trust this dev anymore and "walking" out his last project as you say or put it on hold to make another one adds even more reasons for me to not be interested , so i kind of agree with you.
I think is a way to get more money too since he gets pay by version, he is a smart dev, that much i can say :)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Take the NTR antagonist and make him the MC, because he's going to somehow not be a douchebag now and we're supposed to like playing as him. Not to mention you didn't even provide an ending to the first game and are working on a sequel with some of the old characters put in. I just can't even imagine how you thought this was a good idea.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I thought they were wearing masks in the main picture because of corona
I'm now sad that dev isn't cashing in on the good ol' corona while it's topical

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes