RPGM - Completed - Meer's Occupation [Final] [landcut]

1. 2.00 star(s)

johnzeb443

The game wasnt great.

I guess I'll start with the pros that the art was pretty good. Pretty much the main draw. Nothing crazy but it was nice. Also the translation was really well done.

The cons, you cant resize the game, change any settings outside of volume, and it doenst run in the background. But I'm assuming its because of an older version of RPG Maker. The only other pass I'll give is that the fmc lover tony is a retard. He just doesn't do anything. I don't even like NTR but i was so pissed at him. And meer is a logicless idiot but I guess that goes without saying for these NTR type games so take it as you will. The game is also just really boring, its the same loop of going to school, work, and home, and some scences at each. Got bored really fast as the story itself wasn't really engaging. Also all the standing scenes are just copy and pasted from each other which sucks.

Conclusion: Play it if you really like the art and simple NTR, otherwise don't bother
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Roninsan

Story: 2.5/5
    Pretty ok-ish and not too long NTR story. But too much focus on "humiliation" and "sharing" for my taste. The antagonist is a piece of s...

Art: 4/5
    The girl's art is above average IMO (she's very hot), and there's some alternative and nice looking clothes. But the male characters don't have a face or custom body (not even the main antagonist).

Gameplay & Technical: 2/5
    The good part is that the game offers a recollection room.
    The fixed window size is too damn small for a 1080p screen.
    Another negative aspect is that you need to install an extra RPGM plugin (or w/e) to play the game.

PS: Don't bother searching for the "side events" across the town. It's not worth it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

In and around the year 2017, when this came out, there seemed to be a bit of a blueprint for NTR RPGMaker games, and this game is a quintessential example of that blueprint being used:
    • The plot must be beyond simple, predictable, and require immense suspension of disbelief
    • FemC is to have no ability to think logically or rationally
    • Characters must have no development and character relationships are to not be built enough to make you care about them
    • The NTR'd individual must not come across as sympathetic but, instead, entirely unlikable.
    • There must be alternate viewpoints for pointless story filler purposes
    • It must have a linear story that only branches at the very end with a good and bad ending option
    • The good ending must be unnecessary, unreasonable, and hollow
    • Incredibly repetitive "gameplay" is required
    • The town must be as large as it is empty
    • Townspeople shall outright ignore or participate in FemC's abuse
    • Villains are to be one-dimensional and pure evil for the sake of being pure evil
    • Points of interest are to include: A bar, bathhouse, shop, school, and brothel
    • Attire must not fit the time-period in which the game is based
    • There is to be far too much text during sex scenes
    • Reuse the same CG assets as frequently as possible
    I'm giving this 2 stars instead of 1 because the art is enjoyable and the MTL isn't bad, so the game does it's purpose of making you able to get off while knowing what's going on. My conclusion is: I don't really see a point in playing this game over others unless you want to experience what NTR RPGMaker games were like back in the 2017 era.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

shmanzu

Awful little game where you play as an innocent high school girl who becomes the target of a psychopathic abusive rich kid. Said rich kid uses his father's money and power to coerce you info various sexual situations. Naturally you have no recourse but to do as you are told because this is a Japanese game. Also, you have a weakling childhood friend who treats you like a toy he didn't want to play with until someone else starts enjoying it, which is when he suddenly wants you for himself.

Not an NTR hater, but as far as the genre goes, this is the bottom of the barrel. The female protagonist is just constantly victimized, while the male protagonist is supposed to be sympathetic but turns out just pathetic.

Pros
    • Art is not bad.
    Cons
    • Predictable and repetitive as fuck: go to school, get molested/raped then go to boring ass jobs and get molested and raped while the wimpy kid watches and maybe jerks it.
    • 0% agency, this hardly qualifies as a game but it doesn't even have a story to make up for the fact.
    • Pathetic male protagonist. "but... but.. she's my, uh..., childhood friend "
    • Psycho villain who's only motivation is to sexually abuse you.
    • Town who's only purpose is to ignore or facilitate your abuse.

TL;DR Skip this one unless you really like imagining that the abuse victim is actually enjoying it, deep down, and you want to be the abuse victim.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

eric66

This game is great, even if you don't are a NTR enthusiast (but if you hate NTR, you should avoid it).

The story is interessing, with a corruption/depravation build up, the art is good and well integrated in the story.

As always with this game of game, it's frustrating to not have the choice to say no and avoid being the toy of the antagonist. But at least, in this case, Meer (the protagonist) is not totally stupid.

TLDR; Good story, good art, give it a try.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

seshomeru1

this was a great game, duno why it has such low rating prob cuz of all those ntr hating simps who cant appreciate such a well thought out plot and storyline, wish it had a bit of animation or voice acting in it , but the storyline makes up for it
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dkisbored

this is a good game, no idea why the ratings isn't good. content was hot, if you on main character side then this game isn't for you. art is real nice. just the finding quest part was troublesome but comparing to other games it's good. would like animation for it
  8. 3.00 star(s)

AtotehZ

The game is decent and the translation is good.

It's a very typical style of NTR play.

Meer's morals appear to be decaying at a very rapid rate, but I think that's more to keep the length reasonable. Situations similar to this where people are blackmailed into an unfavorable position do happen in real life. This is of course exaggerated.

I would prefer if more art was made for the different sex scenes and I've also seen better art, especially for the "men"(read blobs).
    "The Curse of Kubel" comes to mind when thinking about better art for an instance. Just so you know what I mean with better art.

The translation has mistakes, it could use a proofreader, but it is legible English and you don't feel like you're missing any of the dialogue at any point.
    One specific case I remember of this was where the translation said "disgusted", but it was meant to be "discussed".
  9. 3.00 star(s)

thatokguy

Great translation since the site is flooded with MTL. The art is 5/10, story 7/10 and gameplay is around 1 - 2 hour depending if you want to get all the content or main storyline. Overall not too shabby
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Darshes

The biggest advantage of this game is art. It isn't world breaking. It isn't 3D, nor is it incredibly detailed. Main girl is pleasant to the eye, the guys in the scenes are either shadows or faceless silhouettes. The last one is an advantage if seeing fat, ugly, hairy bastard isn't your thing. The only real cons here is lack of diversity: limited amount of h-pic makes scenes repeat itself.

The plot... is. And that's all. Girls family got into debts and poor heroine is forced into lewd situation. Simple story that does what it was supposed to do - give h-pictures some kind of context.

Character development - none. Each character stays exactly the same from the beginning to the end. Yes, there is a corruption of mc, but it's rather poorly made and the ending give you an option of simply saing: "No, she doesn't enjoyed it, even one bit!" even through up until this moment you made her sleep with almost every man in the town.

The thing that made me annoyed the most was parts where you needed to take control of mc childhood friend. Not only were they short, but also brought little to the plot. It would be better to simply replace them with cutscenes.

Who can enjoy this title? People who aren't interested in characters, nor does they bother with the story.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Diconica

I want to give this game a big fat ZERO stars.

Art work is 2D drawn its on the lower to middle end of the spectrum when it comes to the style and the detail people can put into it. But it works for what they want. That won't earn you a star with me though.

Plot well it had a good concept but the author blew it to hell.

If you want a game to fap with and you don't give a shit about plot being immersed into the this game will probably work for you.
    Well that is unless you don't like certain character types and story types.

I could only play this game to a point before the nausea of it stopped me from going on.

Meer seems to love her family but that bond a loving family usually has doesn't seem to be there. She hasn't even the ability to tell her father that the man that lent him money is wanting sexual favors and shit from her so he doesn't have to pay interest. So that's a huge contradiction. Someone who would be willing to go through that for their family would also usually be capable of letting them know what's going on so it comes to an end. They have that trust in one another. So this is a massive plot hole.

The father is a piece of shit who is lazy. Because not having to pay interest he can coast and pay the loan back making his daughter have to deal with it a longer period.

Tony is self cucking pimple.

The principle and son are piles of shit. That take take advantage of people.
    And we could go on.

The fact is there wasn't a character one or relationship or dynamic of interaction in this game that didn't seem purely there to force the story down a pure fap path for the developer. It all felt like cardboard or bland with no depth. I had no sympathy for Meer because she had nothing to make her make her feel real. Not a single character or scene did a thing for me. It was like watching cement dry.

If you care that lttle about the story then don't write it just make a slide show or something it has the same value. Hell the pictures by themselves might be even more valuable in that the people looking at it can make up their own story to go with it and most of which would probably be better than the way this was executed.

There are a couple groups of people I think this game will have some appeal to. The first being those that don't care about plot and just tap through so they can see the images. The second group of people will be those few who like anything if it has NTR in it. I doubt most self respecting NTR fans though will much enjoyment in this.