Nintendolls: The Secret Mansion
Officer Juggs 6: A Single Wish
Schoolgirl Curse 3: The Joyrides Of Sex
Slutnade's Victory Celebration
The Princess And The Thief
Velma Gets Spooked 5.5
Where's The Milk 2: The Return Of Mrs. Megamounds

when will these be playable in meet and fuck pack
Late 2019 by the current schedule the Russians are releasing games. Maybe around December all the way to 2020.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'm sorry that I'm too lazy to read the 18 pages.
What am I missing here?
The mega-folders in the OP doesn't contain any swf-files
The mega-folder from HaseoOfDeath above are creations made by some artist at mnf?
Most of the swf-files there are 2kb and the others won't start using flashplayer_32_sa :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That's the one I'm talking about.
Those files <1 IMB in there, are those files which didn't get copied from the site properly?
Last time we checked there were a few of them that were not working but we fixed them. If they are not working with bakaplayer or the BCT player, try a Flash Projector.

Reactions: Canto Forte

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Last time we checked there were a few of them that were not working but we fixed them. If they are not working with bakaplayer or the BCT player, try a Flash Projector.

Ok, thanks, I'll try them out and report the non-functional ones as I go!
Also that flashplayer is what I'm using(as I wrote in my first reply)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, thanks, I'll try them out and report the non-functional ones as I go!
Also that flashplayer is what I'm using(as I wrote in my first reply)
Ah I missed that part. For sure, if you can tell me which ones don't work I can let the uploader know so he can check the Mega.

Killbot2

Jul 1, 2018
can I somehow run mnfclub from here on android?
Install Adobe Air from google playstore and then install either SWF Player Free or Webgenie SWF Player Ver. 1.6.3 (it's the blue one.) they're both on the google playstore too. Some games work on the SWF Player Free and some don't. Same with the Webgenie SWF Player, some work, some doesn't.

If somehow Webgenie SWF Player on the playstore is not Ver. 1.6.3, just download the apk from another source, just google Webgenie SWF Player 1.6.3 it should show some results, it's gonna automatically update, so you need to stop it from updating once it's in your phone. Mine updates all the time so what I do is I just keep the apk file on my phone and whenever it updates, I just uninstall it and install the apk Ver. 1.6.3 again.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
for some reason, i cant use the BCT player, because i use winrar? i cant use it whilest it in the winrar folder, but i cant extract it to another location. Anyone got a fix, or another BCT player for me to use?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
for some reason, i cant use the BCT player, because i use winrar? i cant use it whilest it in the winrar folder, but i cant extract it to another location. Anyone got a fix, or another BCT player for me to use?
Wait so you can't extract it at all or when you extract it, it just disappears?

You can also try 7Zip

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That's odd. What Antivirus do you have? It may be deleting the file as it's unpacking. Try shutting off your AV for 10 minutes or add the file as an exception and see if that works.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes