V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I don't want to be pessimistic, but I don't think we'll see another update. I don't use Discord, so I don't know if he says anything there. But there is no publication in SS this year (Not to mention he's making a whopping $32 on SS.), and I don't even know why it hasn't received the abandoned tag here yet.

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I don't want to be pessimistic, but I don't think we'll see another update. I don't use Discord, so I don't know if he says anything there. But there is no publication in SS this year (Not to mention he's making a whopping $32 on SS.), and I don't even know why it hasn't received the abandoned tag here yet.

"This page has been removed" on Patreon, and that's where most devs make their money.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They have the game on Steam as well. The dev never made much on Patreon anyway, and from a lot of dev's Steam brings in quite a lot.

Mar 5, 2020
They have the game on Steam as well. The dev never made much on Patreon anyway, and from a lot of dev's Steam brings in quite a lot.
I wanted to buy it on Steam because I realized in was released there when it appeared in my recommendations. Before that, I came to check the status and realized in was pretty much abandonned, so I did not want to buy on steam a VN that will never be finished. Unless the dev gives a sign of life, I will not be buying it unfortunately.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Sad to see really. Liked the last two updates. Story wise, I can see that it wouldn't have taken but one or two more to wrap this story up with a rocking ending. But I've seen this happen so many times that it's just pointless to hope that any of these games no matter how good will ever be completed. You just take the few that are and write off the sea of let downs. In December out of curiosity I ran a search and there were a little over 4200 games listed here with abandoned tags. It's April now and that number is over 4400. Since the number of completed tags has increased by less than 30, you don't need a scientist or mathematician to calculate the trend.

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Sad to see really. Liked the last two updates. Story wise, I can't see that it would have taken one or two more to wrap this story up with a rocking ending. But I've seen this happen so many times that it's just pointless to hope up that any of these games no matter how good will ever be completed. You just take the few that do and write off the sea of let downs. In December out of curiosity I ran a search and there were a little over 4200 games listed here with abandoned tags. It's April now and that number is over 4400. Since the number of completed tags has increased by less than 30, you don't need a scientist or mathematician to calculate the trend.
So how many with the completed tag? Especially how many that aren't RPGmaker or half-assed flash games?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I think someone should report it for it to get an abandoned tag, but it's likely gone for good and won't have an update, The majority of the games are left in this state so much potential is wasted.

Reactions: V&M
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes