aulito

Nov 16, 2018
Made a quick and dirty WT mod. Also corrected some of the grammar at the beginning. I'll finish the rest of the grammar corrections and create a thread for the mod after I get some sleep, but here's where it's at right now. All current important choices are labeled with points.
will be waiting for the rest of the corrections. thank you.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
do you know how can i do it? literally i'm translating the game almost alone. just sometimes people from english speakers countries help me.
English is not my native language. And while I'm proficient enough in it that I find misspellings and some common mistakes disturbing I don't think I qualified to be a proofreader. As for Spanish I don't speak it at all, so directly helping with the translation is even more impossible.

But there are some members here on the forum that do proofreading. Try adding it to the opening comment that you are looking for one or do a search for it on the forums.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
English is not my native language. And while I'm proficient enough in it that I find misspellings and some common mistakes disturbing I don't think I qualified to be a proofreader. As for Spanish I don't speak it at all, so directly helping with the translation is even more impossible.

But there are some members here on the forum that do proofreading. Try adding it to the opening comment that you are looking for one or do a search for it on the forums.
I think you're under-selling yourself, I'm native English and your English is better than mine xD

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yeah no, gave up after being thrown from the bar, way too long of just standing around and NOTHING happening, I don't expect to be fucking her off the bat, but not something so boring.
That was a flashback scene to show how the MC and main girls mother fell in love iirc.. Plus being a prologue kind of makes sense to work on the story before lewd scenes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That was a flashback scene to show how the MC and main girls mother fell in love iirc.. Plus being a prologue kind of makes sense to work on the story before lewd scenes.
Yes I know, I didn't expect sex scenes of any kind, I also didn't expect 100+ hours watching the daughter standing in the same spot pulling the same faces over and over again with nothing happening.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Meeting Her v0.3.2.1
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
**Start a new game or wierd shit will happen!**

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This looks very promising! I'll always give FD games a chance, and the renders seem nice. Hopefully the updates come at a steady pace

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Am I the only one who is hating marcos?
I think he's supposed to be annoying, or at least comic relief. Just skip through his content, that's what I did. I'm just interested in the MC and his daughter's storyline

Hoping the dev keeps developing this and doesnt' abandon it if his patron count doens't go up fast enough

Reactions: aidenboy

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I think he's supposed to be annoying, or at least comic relief. Just skip through his content, that's what I did. I'm just interested in the MC and his daughter's storyline

Hoping the dev keeps developing this and doesnt' abandon it if his patron count doens't go up fast enough
I can understand that but he does kind of outstay his welcome on screen. aside from that, the first two options were hilarious enough. say hi or call her a pretty bitch. marcos seems pointless if those are the options xD

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Sounds like some of you should read the OP..

"But you already have a life with friends and girls... are you willing to put them aside so you can spend more time with her? are you willing to do whatever it takes to keep her from leaving?"

Marco being one those friends, clearly the story calls for other people to be in it..

I thought the scenes were nice, makes it look like the MC actually has a life beyond waiting for his daughter..

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Sounds like some of you should read the OP..

"But you already have a life with friends and girls... are you willing to put them aside so you can spend more time with her? are you willing to do whatever it takes to keep her from leaving?"

Marco being one those friends, clearly the story calls for other people to be in it..

I thought the scenes were nice, makes it look like the MC actually has a life beyond waiting for his daughter..
I am aware of this. I wasn't commenting on his inclusion, I was commenting on his annoyance. Either way, this is kind of cute so far I've liked it.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes