VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Meeting with Lexy [Final] [Sneaky Bastard]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wildride69

Very well done. Lexy is super attractive MC. Great scenario. Would love to see a part two of this VN. Excellent storytelling in a very short and concise package. No errors in gameplay, spelling or grammar were detected by me. Love it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

It is an excellent short and fun game with extraordinary and exciting graphics and content. the experience would have been more allivated if the game was made with moving scenes. however, I enjoyed it. Good job developers and keep up the good job.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tmathis

Hot renders and solid writing but over super quick. Over all, a good adaptation of the comic approach to Renpy. Important thing is to know what you're getting into and you won't be disappointed. The rest of the developer's catalogue is good as well.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SemFesher

Wow these renders are actually really great. Can't wait to see what else this dev has to offer. I finally have a use for the screenshot button in one of these games. I don't know what some people are on about with why the game is straight forward and doesn't have this system or that system. It's a demo? It's supposed to let you taste the cake, not shove the whole thing down your throat. For everything the game wants to deliver on, it does that looking effortlessly.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

10/10 delivers on all the tags fem protag, ntr, interracial, threesome and more. It 's already great as a short piece but the more content is planned. A lot of potential for future content with ton of possible paths the story can take. Can not wait.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fabulous007

It's just a demo right now, but I really love how the female character looks. As mentioned by others the renders are beautiful.

The scenes were very hot, so I also like the story as it is. It's easy to please me with a threesome scene like this one, and with a naughty girl like Lexy.

I'm looking forward to see the continuation.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Mercedes

Meet Lexy, she's been through a lot but she's a casual girl in social life, funny, friendly and playful, or after dawn, she can be your lover, your sub girl or you can call her Mistress.

After dawn yes it implies that it is a game that only treats one night.
    Ok, that's right.

... she can be your lover, your sub girl or you can call her Mistress.
    Huh? In the whole "game" you don't make a decision, so what's the text? Completely misleading.

The renderings are good, the "story" mediocre and the gameplay shit.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

Nice start the best start a game has ever givin to me it looks promising I just hope it will get contuined

the graphics are good and the h-scene is amazing the woman is beatiful but sexy

Starting it with a double makes it even more kinky
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Saruh Games

In my humble opinion, the story is great as it's, I already gave my feedback to my friend Sneak, but I got to say Lexy is sexy as fuck! I love her already! The renders are way better than mine so I'll give 10/10,
    The threesome is well done, but I loved the scene where she lost herself in pleasure while she's on the phone with her husband disregarding all the consequences. This intro only makes me want to play more of it, and it's clearly on my watch list, thanks for the awesome fap content my friend, I hope you get the support you need to keep this project alive!